Reviews for Tori's Gift
words music and love stay true chapter 13 . 9/21/2005
yeah! sword names are fun! I like! Will be waiting for update!
thescottishdragon chapter 12 . 9/20/2005
Yeah! Two updates in one day! This chapter is really good! I can't wait to see how she has to use this weapon. Elvish weapons rock! Yeah! Maybe one more update tonight? jk! But I can still wish.
thescottishdragon chapter 11 . 9/20/2005
he-he! That was a great description! I like the idea! Will be waiting for next update! I'd write a longer review, but I have to go eat dinner.
thescottishdragon chapter 10 . 9/19/2005
ooh! Another really good chapter! Long break, then one a day! Yeah! *g* Makes me happy! I can't wait for the next one! Again I love the language.
words music and love stay true chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
yeah! update! I've been so sad with no updates! Really good chapie! I love it! I can tell you have some skill in creating languages. *g* Very good! Short chapter though! *sniffle* and you left a cliffy! Arg! You have to update very very soon!
words music and love stay true chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
he! He! I know I've read this chapie, but realized it wasn't listed on my fav. stories list and thought I should put it up. *blush* So that's why I'm rereviewing the chapter.
words music and love stay true chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
yeah! new chapie! This is a good one! Thanks for the note. hum...even if they are not ever mentioned again that just makes it even more mysterious! And there are going to be more! YES! I can't wait for those too! This chapter was great! Sounds like there's more to this then I expected! Update soon!
thescottishdragon chapter 7 . 8/28/2005
(too lazy to log in as usual!) This is a good chapter! I wonder what Justin has to do with these mysterious shadowy people mentioned in the first few chapters. Hum... Only one error"beaten her date to the dance" this seems a little disjointed, maybe add the word by so it reads "beaten by her date to the dance" other than that, great chapter! As usual! Can't wait for more!
words music and love stay true chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
ooh! Tension!huh? Weird? This chapter comes up without those little boxes. hum... Don't know. Alas.I like this chapter! It's the best yet! I wonder what Justin is doing? Ooh! update soon!
thescottishdragon chapter 5 . 8/25/2005
Yes! Another chapter! I'm gone for one day and there are two chapters to great me! YES! Wow! This chapter is also really good. Short, but good. I don't know if it's just my computer or what, but it's showed up so that all the quotation marks and stuff are just little boxes. So is that your end or mine? Not much action in this chapter, but that's ok! I can't wait for the next one! I'll be waiting~*~*~*~*~*~*~*thescottishdragon~*~*~*~*
thescottishdragon chapter 4 . 8/25/2005
They really should have a button that just keeps you logged in! For those of us who are just far too lazy to log in! Arg! But alas, let me talk about what i'm really supposed toThis was a really good chapter! I wonder what's up with Justin! Oh! Suspence! Isn't it the best to write! Keep 'em guessing till the end! Can't wait for updates~*~*~*~*~*thescottishdragon~*~*~*~*~*~*
words music and love stay true chapter 3 . 8/24/2005
Yeah! Updates! I've been waiting for this! It made me really happy when I found the update in my email! This is my favorite chapter yet! (there are only two, but I like this one better than the first) I can't wait for the next one update so so so soon!
words music and love stay true chapter 2 . 8/23/2005
wow! this is really good! i love the language and the references to dreams! This is really good i'm looking for more! You're on my alert's list now! Update soon! Very soon!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2