Reviews for Down, Down, Down
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Yeah, I thought this seemed a little familiar (I love that song by Korn!) You're a few months younger than I am but you write a hell of a lot better than I do! This was not one bit creepy...to me.
lucretiabaine chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
I like this. It's good and angry. I used to write a lot of songs in this sort of format. You're still twelve? Lucky.
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Than you could never make me be.. then

this is very creepy and very emotionfilled... powerful song... its not my favorite, but i do like it
method acting chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
The bold bit is excellent. I can totally relate 100%. Except when I try and express my hatred...all that comes out are sort of jumbled rasntings and screaming. -twitch- God, i hate him. Wonderful job.
AllyCred chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
i like this...the flow was good and what i assume to be the chorus is extremely well written...well done. lots of love ~AllyCred~
Joey7691 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Yeah, this reminded me of Korn... I like it in any case. I don't really think the 'what have I done?' fits it though. It sort of throws it off balance.
Moonjava chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Very creepy and haunnting. I love the tone in this.
Blood Stained Sorceress chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Yeah I have to agree with you on that, it does remind me of Thoughtless. Well keep up the good work.
QueenVixta chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I can feel the Korn-Thoughtless influence in there which is great but it's really original too. Good job, strong song. QueenVixta
Lethal Injection chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
THIS IS GREAT! ~_~
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
yeah I know that song..when they say "you're goin down down down." I love that song..but this is really good. love the flow and the chorus.

~Sorrow~
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Very angsty and angry but you capture those emotions very well.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
very powerful and moving, just totally blew me away. awesome! D