Reviews for The Story of Two Lovers
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
Very nice poem. You've done better, but this one is nonetheless very good.
Stylo chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Cheerful!(note the sarcasm). But honestly, I like it. Still a bit creepy...no worse than I've written, though. )Which quote? "Punishment leads to fear, fear leads to obedience, obedience leads to freedom"? It was in the Draco Trilogy...possibky in the first or second part. (Its by Cassie Claire.) I'm not sure where she got it from, though. The quote totally freaked me...it made me think of the scary people who believe that by punishing themselves, they are praising God. Like Silas in The Da Vinci Code.*shivers*laterBhamini
QuintessentialDreams chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
This is so sad. Sad, but beautifully written. It shows a great deal of emotion and I have been through this grief and pain. Good Job.

Misery
crackstasticallyinnocuous chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
I like this one!

It's darkish and I like it! It's also very sweet in a sad kinda way...YEAH!

Please continue writting!-Corri
blonde-and-blubbering-one chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Too Dark. Too odd. Me no likey
BadSweets chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Hey! Thanks for your review. I've looked at some of your poems... and they're okay. I do have some suggestions, though. Firstly, your meaning is always so clear in your poems. It's too clear, almost like it was meant for a child to read. A poem... needs more beauty in it! It doesn't feel like you deliberated too long over the poem.

Maybe you could use metaphors etc. and experiment with other techniques? Try doing stuff to build up mood as well... add a bit of ambiguity maybe to your poems...

Thanks for listening to what I said. They're just suggestions of what you could do with your poems, and you can take or leave them.