Reviews for Stream
Orual chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Very nice. I've always liked the metaphor of a stream and peace. It reminds me of the song "I've got peace like a river"
Kelly I chapter 1 . 11/16/2005
the way I read this one, I could picture the setting. great visual!-Kelly I
FictionPressPenName chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
Very beautiful. I know I've said this, but the wording in your poems is very well done and the imagery is great. Keep writing!
blacktearsofinnocence chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
another outstanding piece conveying great imagry, wonderful flow, and beautiful rhyme. true talent. great job and keep it up! keep writing forever and always!

davida
mystique auteur chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
Nice imagery! I felt like I was really there as I read it. Awesome job :0)
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
Something about this piece just tranced me as soon as I started reading it, but there was a satisfying feeling as I finished. It's so calming, yet its deeper then that. I love it, wonderful poem...

Sumi-chan; What you call love, I call pain.
Dying Without Gackt chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I liked the last two lines the most and I really like the line...

"Once more my mind is in turmoil..."

I don't know why. I just liked that line. Nicely done!
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
This one is very pretty to. It's so soothing.
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
very nice. a pretty poem. i really like it. beautifully described!-kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
beautiful descriptions.. I like it a lot
Chell-o Bodello chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Absolutely beautiful. I feel so stupid because I can't think of anything else to say! Your poem's THAT good!

Lunchi
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
this is really good. love the flow and the rhyme to this...the detail to this and the words are beautiful

Sorrow
Ethereal October chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow...I liked this a lot. There was a wonderful feeling of peace and tranquility, but something deeper and stronger moving under the surface. Awesome job!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Absolutely beautiful, graceful - I find it so soothing and tranquil in devotion.
Thewhitefoxrox chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
you're a wonderful poet! I've read your other poems, and I'm proud to have stumbled upon another person who spells colours with a 'u!'Great job! I'm enchanted by your poems!