Reviews for Completely Different World
Prisoner-11 chapter 6 . 2/16/2006
Oh! I like! I hope you will be updating soon!
dorydafish chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
just read your story

And i have to say it in amazing.

The alternate reality is so cool. And the fact that hes i his perfect life and he doesnt even no it yet.

I love it i cant wait to see all the other situations with caden that adrain gets himself into.

This story makes me laugh so muh.

I think ur portraying the characters rele well.

Keep it up.

cant wait for the nxt chapter

DDF X
Lulu2606 chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
Hey! Really like this story! The characterisation is good, can't wait to see where you're going with the storyline...keep updating and i'll be happy lol.
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 6 . 1/24/2006
Aw! Poor Caden! Nice chapter! I'm glad you finally got a new chapter; I love this story! write more of it soon!
Falconer Aysel chapter 5 . 12/24/2005
Heyla, Becks! This will be short, I'm sorry! Love the chapter and Adrian is kick ass! I do wish Caden would grow some backbone, but whatever! Bye -Aysel
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 5 . 12/23/2005
aww! Poor Caden! I love this story, though Adrian is a jerk (which is kinda understandable). Good work! More soon, please!
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 4 . 12/20/2005
hehehe! I love this story. It makes me laugh. It went in a direction that I really wasn't expecting. You better get your act together and start posting again! I can't wait to read more! _~
Kim-The-Great chapter 4 . 8/24/2005
That was quite unexpected but I like where you're going with it. Nice work! Just watch the steriotypes.
Falconer Aysel chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
Tee hee, poor Adrian (you deserve it!) Are you going to mention the locket? Like Caden is still wearing it or something in this version? That would be a cool thing. Yes. Cool chapter anyway, I enjoyed it, Becks! Soo...yes. I have nothing else to say! Ta ta! -Aysel
FeatherJunkie chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
At first I was very confused because I couldn't figure out exactly what had happened to him, but now I think I've got a pretty good idea. Yay, now Adrian gets to see what it feels like to be picked on all the time, and hopefully he'll get put in his place. I like the thought of that.

Mwahaha... Caden was sitting on his lap. I like that. How very awkward... awkwardness is awesome. Will Adrian's new wish work? I have a feeling it won't, and everything still won't be 'right again'. Not until Adrian revises his idea of perfect... at least, that's what -I- think. Thanks for the update!
Fancy chapter 4 . 8/12/2005
Hmm... I like the concept here. It seems like Adrian might accept it all a little too easily right away, but then again I have no idea what ELSE a person would do in a situation like that! Caden sounds like he needs to be snuggled. A lot. ...Okay, actually, so does Adrian. I DO have a problem with one thing you're doing in your writing. I find it so distracting and disruptive to the flow of the plot when A/Ns are randomly insterted in the body of the story. It would really be a good idea to just put all your commentary at the beginning or end, and not break the flow of the story like that... But other than that, which is comparatively minor, nice writing. Oh, also, another minor thing: "He always wakes up to the buzzing of an alarm clock. Maybe something’s wrong?" is in a different tense than the rest of the story. Anyway, I'm interested in what's going to become of Adrian... So hopefully there'll be more soon!
Kim-The-Great chapter 3 . 8/11/2005
Nicely done. I wish I updated as often as you do. lol
Xandra the Blue chapter 3 . 8/9/2005
hehe - i can see where this is going, and I like it!I have to admit, I do agree with Kim-THe_great's points about this story, but you've got a good story going with need for tweaking.

oh well - can't wait for chapter 4.

luff and hugs, Xandra the Blue.
Falconer Aysel chapter 3 . 8/5/2005
Ah, the elusive wish... that changes everything, I suppose. Cute, short and sweet, Becks. -Aysel
Falconer Aysel chapter 2 . 8/5/2005
Aw. poor thing! I can't believe Adrian! Give it back you meanie! Good for Rob! That was a cute chapter, besides the beating part. -Aysel