Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Squeeing Person chapter 28 . 2/2
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Excuse me for a moment, please*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

*okay I'm done*

Thank you for writing this! this story! Thank you for making such an amazing story.
Aaron timberlake chapter 28 . 1/14
Now i want there love story...
L. O. V. E chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
It's good but it would be awsome if u showed them actualy on the date plz write another chptr thx love this story btw I'm not just a criticize machine I love ur writing and, the twist is just awsome.
Mazzy chapter 23 . 11/16/2015
This is the second time I've read this story. Its a story I read once when I didn't think to post a review. Now ages later, I still found a saved page of this story and I ended up reading it again. Lance: "you speaka the English?" that got me cracking up, that and lots more other witty lines in this story. FeatherJunkie you are tremendously talented and have the best ability to narrate effortlessly with out having to use complicated jargon, I admire that. I wanted to say, in a much shorter note with hopes that you see this, how much I've enjoyed your one that I can related to or rather a story that suits my preference.
Mazzy.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/7/2015
hmmmmm i was expecting more fluff and more of happy ending than this idk i'm still kinda frustrated about them being stupid i guess
Guest chapter 28 . 5/15/2015
Itx kinda confusing
BlueChoko chapter 28 . 1/27/2015
Wow ten years after you have been writing this. I wonder if you even are going to read this then?

Anyway.

At first I thought that this would probably not turn out that great, because of the set-up that the whole story contains of letters. But. Then I kept on reading, because I liked their replies to each other at first, and before I realized it, I got hooked.
It was a good story and I really liked it!
Though I did hope that they would end up getting out of the letters and see how they would interact like that, maybe from Talon's POV, when he tried to get Anthony to talk to him.
But I think it ended well either way. I liked your story.
P.S. Wow interesting to see if you actually get this, ten years after this story got uploaded.
DarkxWriter chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
God, I was laughing all the way through this, I love them both, good ending :)
Guest chapter 28 . 11/4/2014
I bloody loved this. There are so many crap writers that it's refreshing to finally find something good. This was bloody brilliant. Thank you for the excellent read.

JTS
Twists chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
This is so great, I wish there were more chapters.. /sigh/ updated.. 2005.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 28 . 9/15/2014
I absolutely loved this story! One of my favourites on this website now :-)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 27 . 9/15/2014
Oh my gosh yay!
P.S. Can they get any cuter?
Ishotthealbatross chapter 24 . 9/15/2014
Ugh everything is so messed up...
This story is so believable and so relatable somehow cause I guess life really is messed up like that...
I love the way you wrote. It flows so well :-)
Ishotthealbatross chapter 23 . 9/15/2014
That's just
it's just
I'm speechless.
Ishotthealbatross chapter 21 . 9/15/2014
Oh my god, Lance is so jealous...this is so adorable,him being all possessive #squeals#
634 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »