Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Fobbster chapter 27 . 9/28
wow that was resolved terribly
maybe the next chapter will fix things?
Fobbster chapter 25 . 9/28
oh man is his name legit talon
did his mother name him after bird feet
aaaaaah this chapter is so cringily angsty, i love it
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16
This was possibly the best story I've ever read! I'm soo glad I read it because I did reconsider at first because of the way it was formatted, but I absolutely love it. I was afraid that with it being in letter form the characters wouldn't come to life and the emotion would not be expressed but I was completely wrong about everything. I nearly cried when Anthony wouldnt speak to Talon and i became so giddy when they had that little peck. I love their personalities and appearance together. This is my new favorite story. It needs to become a book so I can keep it forever. I would say make a sequel, but it ended perfectly. There's no need for one.
Soconfused chapter 28 . 4/11
So very confused with the ending...why didn't it continue and finish just after their first date or something?..not meaning to critirsize you story or anything, like it's your story you can finish it how you want but I am still really confused!
Is there any way you can explain it to me or something?
Okay, but I still loved you story and how you made it so they where sending letters to each other and I really feel for Anthony but I totally get why lance..oops sorry I mean talon hid his true identity from him, I would have done the same thing! Again loved it.
Fryvi chapter 28 . 2/11
I know it's probably old, but I stumbled upon this story and I liked it a lot
Squeeing Person chapter 28 . 2/2
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Excuse me for a moment, please*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

*okay I'm done*

Thank you for writing this! this story! Thank you for making such an amazing story.
Aaron timberlake chapter 28 . 1/14
Now i want there love story...
L. O. V. E chapter 28 . 12/14/2015
It's good but it would be awsome if u showed them actualy on the date plz write another chptr thx love this story btw I'm not just a criticize machine I love ur writing and, the twist is just awsome.
Mazzy chapter 23 . 11/16/2015
This is the second time I've read this story. Its a story I read once when I didn't think to post a review. Now ages later, I still found a saved page of this story and I ended up reading it again. Lance: "you speaka the English?" that got me cracking up, that and lots more other witty lines in this story. FeatherJunkie you are tremendously talented and have the best ability to narrate effortlessly with out having to use complicated jargon, I admire that. I wanted to say, in a much shorter note with hopes that you see this, how much I've enjoyed your one that I can related to or rather a story that suits my preference.
Mazzy.
Guest chapter 28 . 9/7/2015
hmmmmm i was expecting more fluff and more of happy ending than this idk i'm still kinda frustrated about them being stupid i guess
Guest chapter 28 . 5/15/2015
Itx kinda confusing
BlueChoko chapter 28 . 1/27/2015
Wow ten years after you have been writing this. I wonder if you even are going to read this then?

Anyway.

At first I thought that this would probably not turn out that great, because of the set-up that the whole story contains of letters. But. Then I kept on reading, because I liked their replies to each other at first, and before I realized it, I got hooked.
It was a good story and I really liked it!
Though I did hope that they would end up getting out of the letters and see how they would interact like that, maybe from Talon's POV, when he tried to get Anthony to talk to him.
But I think it ended well either way. I liked your story.
P.S. Wow interesting to see if you actually get this, ten years after this story got uploaded.
DarkxWriter chapter 28 . 11/14/2014
God, I was laughing all the way through this, I love them both, good ending :)
Guest chapter 28 . 11/4/2014
I bloody loved this. There are so many crap writers that it's refreshing to finally find something good. This was bloody brilliant. Thank you for the excellent read.

JTS
Twists chapter 28 . 10/15/2014
This is so great, I wish there were more chapters.. /sigh/ updated.. 2005.
639 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »