Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Kirihime chapter 27 . 4/20
Such an open ending. Still it's a very unique format and so what pleasing to read.
Kirihime chapter 28 . 4/20
Such an open enf
Lord-Of-Insanity chapter 28 . 4/14
Okaaaayyyyyy. FINALLY FINISHED READING THIS OUO. I read it all in a couple of hours, couldn't stop reading. Didn't even take a break. Hehe. I LOVED IT SO MUCH. OMG. BUT THE ENDING. THEY JUST STARTED GOING OUT AND ALLLLL. ;-; But IT WAS STILL AMAZING 3 Dramatic
ajachowder1 chapter 28 . 3/3
I'm so happy read this all in 2 hours it was lovely
TunglMed chapter 28 . 2/16
Well I hadn't quite guessed that Talon was Lance until he did. It was very clever how you managed to keep the story going while only using notes and letters :D
Guest chapter 28 . 2/2
THIS IS THE CUTEST THING EVER AHHHHHHH
Guest chapter 6 . 10/6/2013
I don't want to sound offensive, but Anthony comes across as an unlikable, self-centered, pretentious and violent scumbag. He insults and belittles Lance for no reason in his very first letter, then has the nerve to complain when Lance dislikes him... I hope he gets better for the story is enjoyable.
animewithdrawal chapter 28 . 10/1/2013
This is kinda late but did you ever write that sequel? This was so sweet and hilarious, I would just love to read more! :D
Nicole chapter 27 . 9/2/2013
Love Love Love, what is the sequel called?
let's.go.with.the.wind chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
everytime i read this chapter, i can't help but smile
Guest chapter 9 . 4/30/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Steph T chapter 28 . 4/18/2013
Cute story, i enjoyed reading it :)
allancaldera chapter 28 . 3/26/2013
It was awesome! I had never read a story like this one 1 for sure I thought that lance was lying when he say that he was Talon but I am happy that I was mistaken and that he and anthony stay are so cute together:) I think I love both dearly Talon because of his shyness and Anthony because of his blundness he is not scare of what to fact I really like it good job.
Guest chapter 28 . 3/22/2013
I love this! I want more. Please?
ShadowJunkie chapter 28 . 2/24/2013
Oh my god this is sweet! Like- sh t- holy spitfudge- it's coated with cavity inducing sweetness! I don't know what to say! I can't believe it's the end! Want more. Need more. Now I can't sleep! Gah, the sugar is meeeeeelting me! I am so going to read more of your stories!
603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »