Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
CrayonMentality chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I really like the style of this- it makes it fun to read. Anthony is so grumpy as well. XD
FrankieG chapter 28 . 3/13/2008
i laughed my ass off reading this!seriously,the best one ive read so far.n trust me,ive read a lot ) SEQUEL!
abbybyrd chapter 27 . 2/25/2008
Oops! lol i was so eager to add you to my favorites that i hit the submit button before i finished reviewing. Again, this story is amazing and the relationship between the characters is so realistic!

Also, I thought you said there would be a sequel but i looked and couldn't find one. I think a sequel is a great idea! You should totally do it!
abbybyrd chapter 28 . 2/25/2008
Yay! This was absolutely wonderful! I totally wasnt expecting that Lance was actually Talon!
SkyFallOuch chapter 28 . 2/8/2008
Really cute and simple. I loved the story! :D
jshortcake chapter 28 . 1/30/2008
This story was cute. I love it. :)
PindrakeCake chapter 28 . 1/29/2008
:) rofl. Loved it.
raelia chapter 28 . 1/1/2008
sequel! sequel! please?
Songes chapter 28 . 12/25/2007
I love this story! You're such an amazing writer!
Niedy chapter 1 . 11/10/2007
Just read the whole story... really cute... and funny... the letters work really well for this story... liked it a lot :)

did you actually ever write a sequel (I'm curious how things went after that... with Kyle and Talon and the families and stuff...)? It says in the last chapter that you were thinking about it :)

Greetings,

Julia
Spinning Jenny chapter 28 . 9/2/2007
Dear FeatherJunkie,

I. Adore. And. Love. This. Story.

This is such a cute story. And, it's all letters/ journal entries. There aren't many like this story.

Original as well. I liked it all. Chapters one all the way to twenty-eight, the whole Lance is actually Talon, and Antony liking Talon before he knew it was Lance. Such a cute pairing.

And, and, and! It's amazing! Woo hoo! A slash story that's amazing! Cheers, cheers, and cheers! There aren't many slash stories online and few are good. This is one of those few stories.

And, you said you'd make a sequel! S-E-Q-U-E-L. I think I'm hyperventalating. Eek! Wicked beyond all wickedness. I will review for it. Every chapter, too! You've got my review for it.

You now have a big fangirl who's favoriting you on her top fav author list. Ha ha ha.

Keep up the spectacular writing,

Valentine Satiguss.
mikidagreat chapter 28 . 8/28/2007
Aw, this story's so sweet!

You have a very interesting writing style; it really kept me interested in this story.

I WOULD have reviewed sooner, but I only stumbled upon this story recently, and haven't had the time to read it. Now that I have, I'm glad to say that I'm not disappointed! This is great, really.

_

-Iaabi'SabeL
toboe059 chapter 28 . 7/23/2007
i can't believe i finished this in one night! that was good and funny! it was cute how they got back together ... aw! :) and i love how Anthony got Kyle back at the end haha! when lance reveled he was talon, i kind'a figured that out ... but ne wayz this was great! u should publish it! _
red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 28 . 5/6/2007
SUPER awesome and SUPER funny...

XD
Ruri Star Sykel chapter 28 . 4/27/2007
That's not all is it? i sware if that's it i'm going to go insane! You can not just end a story like that! I want fluff! and kissing even though it would be hard in a letter way but then again you could always write another story with them after the whole letter thing. Gr... I'm going insane!
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »