Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Morbid Maxwell chapter 18 . 9/19/2005
Wow...I didn't think Anthony had a soft side...and since I prefer him being a total prick...I'm going to pretend I never read this chapter. - Ah...next chapter!

Morbid Maxwell chapter 17 . 9/19/2005
...he's thinking about him over the holidays as he writes in a journal he didn't even want...yes, he's stalking Anthony.

Morbid Maxwell chapter 16 . 9/19/2005
*Smacking head on ground* Oh gods. He is stalking him and Anthony hasn't a clue what Lance looks like...damn it, damn it, damn it!

Morbid Maxwell chapter 15 . 9/19/2005
Hm...now this is interesting...it's a fight over if he's seen him or not. Lol-people have a habit of seeing me...I'm told I'm not hard to miss with my hair and "gothic" clothes...bah.

Morbid Maxwell chapter 14 . 9/19/2005
Lol, the bungee jumping with rubber bands...I don't know why, but that just seemed to make my day..crazy bastard.

Morbid Maxwell chapter 13 . 9/19/2005
Anthony is the pissiest (is that a word...?) I've ever read about...but it makes him all the more fun! Hee hee...cuddle his gay ass and probably end up killing him...

Morbid Maxwell chapter 12 . 9/19/2005
Lol-I love how he refers to them as perfectly manicured claws...but it's a kinda weird telling him to stay away...jealous much? XD I wish...literally.

Morbid Maxwell chapter 11 . 9/19/2005
Wow...is Anthony...opening up? And somewhat being nice? Shock! ...must read more.

Morbid Maxwell chapter 10 . 9/19/2005
XD sorry...I just can't get past the drama! It's just so easy to imagine two boys actually fighting over something as lame as...some of the lame things they fight over.

Morbid Maxwell chapter 9 . 9/19/2005
I loved that! Anthony's last response...it's just...Lance is being so sincere but Anthony still is like...neh.

Morbid Maxwell chapter 8 . 9/19/2005
The jackass thing! I love the jackass thing!

Morbid Maxwell chapter 7 . 9/19/2005
Oh Lance...BURN! I loved that! The whole nerd thing...ah, too fun.

Morbid Maxwell chapter 6 . 9/19/2005
Ah...the school couns. I'm not gay, that's not the reason I have to see mine...but God it's true! That placid smile...and eh.

Morbid Maxwell chapter 5 . 9/19/2005
...jackass... XD

Morbid Maxwell chapter 4 . 9/19/2005
Here, you just have to feel sorry for Anthony...then again, you're thinking 'ya prick...you deserved it' and just want to-PENGUINS!

648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »