Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Morbid Maxwell chapter 3 . 9/19/2005
Oh ho! Lance "cares" ... hm...that means one thing...read more!

Morbid Maxwell chapter 2 . 9/19/2005
XD Oh...I love the tension in these stories! Too fun!

Morbid Maxwell chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
I decided to read this as well! Yes, I enjoy all your works...but since this one is 20-something pages and complete...I read the others. Heh...but good so far! I enjoyed!

blondguy chapter 28 . 9/13/2005
I FINALLY GET TO READ THIS!YA AY youdontknowmyname already told me what happened but screw it i wanted to read it anyway plus...i wouldnt have been able to leave a review and O.O i havent been on the computer in ages school was cool for the first to weks and now my sisters getting up at like five am and im like...why wont you just let me sleep? i see you started another story going to read it right quick before i head upstairs i found this awesome book for school _but... its over 10 pages long and i can only have it checked out for two weeks i just got it buut -_- im gonna run out of time cause im not even to page two hundred yet brb ina norther review box _
Nolaknowsmyname chapter 28 . 9/13/2005
OK, I had to go back and re-read the opener cuz I got to the end of this chapter and was like WHAT? I am so glad that I remembered that you said you were going to write a sequel. YAY! I'm so glad Ne turned me onto this story, ooh sorry, NeBlondguy, she majorly rox for this one ) It was cool that they finally got together but what is Kyle's moms hangup wit pink tutus? Can we say Weirdo? And I can't believe you actually wonder if ppl will review the sequel! You've got like 300 reviews for this one! Ok, I'm done cuz this is more like a letter from "Lance" than a review, lol. Laterz
Rachizzle chapter 28 . 9/9/2005
O YAY! I will SO read the sequal. Woohoo. Good job, lol.
Tom chapter 28 . 9/9/2005
YAY! great story! I'll be waiting for the seequel
Soul's Eclipse chapter 28 . 9/8/2005
OO"" Blackmail! Nice ending!
bang bang.you're.dead chapter 28 . 9/8/2005
I would love a sequel. No, it didn't make me dissapointed, it was cute. I know I'm not a very helpful reviewer, but at least I review, right?
Elise Oddity chapter 28 . 9/8/2005
I liked it, personally. It was sweet, and amusing, and just nice. Yeah, I'd probably read a sequel.

Good job with this story. I did enjoy it. If anything, it was a little amatuerish at times.

Best of luck!

- GreenSock
TornTeddyBear chapter 28 . 9/8/2005
- That was a great story!- I loved and do a sequel. Did I spell that wrong? Whatever. I PROMISEto review! Once again GREAT story. I'm running out of things to say and it's2:03. I'm also running on caffine.

Bye, TornTeddyBear (With a missing eye)
Tear Me Up Doll chapter 28 . 9/7/2005
SEQUEL, SEQUEL! -waves banner with "SEQUEL" emblazoned in red ink avidly-

Haha, I -totally- loved the erm, fake (or was it real?) note to Kyle. That just cracked me up. 3 Omg, they're finally going out? That's so sweet.

-chorus of "aww"-

Ramblings aside, I fucking love this fic and will be waiting for the sequel dilligently. 3
Inherent chapter 28 . 9/7/2005
Now that really made me lol. So sad it's over. *tear*
Ashye chapter 28 . 9/7/2005
i LOVE it! I love how it ended and everything! It was so cool how he left the note thing on the locker and everything, great revenge.. I just hope everyone else saw it, lol. If you did a sequel I would totally read it and i think just about everyone would!
Alyssa Jo chapter 28 . 9/7/2005
Yay! They got together...it's wonderful. Of course I'd read a sequel. This story is great.

-Alyssa