Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
AppLEaves chapter 28 . 9/7/2005
YES I LIKED IT! AND I'LL REVIEW FOR YOUR SEQUEL! Revenge of the jock tap dancer. That'll keep me laughing for months.

Anyway, I still don't get why the last part was there. I mean... I don't know. Forget it.

You should reply to each reviewer, you know. That way, I can babble on and on MORE in my reviews. Won't chu like that?

-Sugar
Tear Me Up Doll chapter 27 . 9/5/2005
Penultimate chappie? No... I'm hoping (begging if it's any better) that you'll be writing a short epilogue/sequel of somesort? I've really enjoyed this story. It's so sad to see it finish. -sniffles- I absolutely loved the bit where Talon says :

"You liked me. You said I was hot."

Heehee, that just made me giggled. S'good to see Anthony and Talon finally kiss (he, literally, in your case) and make up. -does a dance- They kissed! Omg, you don't know how long I've been waiting for that to happen. 3 Hope it's a happy ending.

Ramblings aside, awesome chapter, as always. Can't wait for the next fast update.
Soul's Eclipse chapter 27 . 9/5/2005
Mwaha. A happy ending...as of yet...!
Mirror Images chapter 27 . 9/5/2005
Second to last chapter? That's so sad. ;_; But oh well. Loved the story while I read it. At least there's still one more to come.

I was so happy when they finally talked to each other this chapter. Hurray for them! Great read. .
Angela Shinzuino chapter 27 . 9/5/2005
Hee, yay, everything is turning out okay. But I am saddened that this is the second to last chapter. I know there's no need for a sequal, but I probably won't be the only one to bring it up
Tom chapter 27 . 9/5/2005
Woot! That was so sweet! Yay for Talon! I'm so sad that its over so quickly! This story totally rox ma sox.
Jay Costanza chapter 27 . 9/5/2005
They're finally talking to each other, it's sweet. Enjoyed this chapter and it's too bad the story's finishing soon.
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 27 . 9/4/2005
Like this chapter was so cool. They love each other! So next chapter they love each other more. update soon.
Naomi Schemer chapter 27 . 9/4/2005
**spazz** this is awesome! Yay for Talon! Yay for Anthony! I can't wait for the next chapter, and I'm spazzy anyway.
kamma7292 chapter 27 . 9/4/2005
YAY! I'm glad he's not being an ass anymore, ( even though it was kinda justified) I got so happy when I read he kissed him, FINALLY! I'm just so happy for Talon. lol, this story is great, can't wait for the last chapter!
Alyssa Jo chapter 27 . 9/4/2005
WOO! They finally got together. That was worth the wait. It's awesome beyond belief. Can't wait for the last; it'll be bittersweet.
O.o chapter 27 . 9/4/2005
2nd to last chapter? ::dismay:: i just found this story yesterday.

_

the last letter, where Talon is all '!' of Anthony/kiss, is so CUTE. Because i get the feeling that Talon is sort of naïve/cute/klutzy, personality-wise. he's always screwing up, and keeps apologizing for it.

[Detention? Who cares about detention? Anthony likes me… I take it this means I’m forgiven? I need sleep.] hahahaha. *hugs him* and honestly, what a grouchy!Anthony. hehe.

but, i still think Talon is freaking cute. other than that, i also wanted to say; i really liked the rhythm/set-up of this – [the letter writing]. nice. SO much kudos for teh fluffiness at the end.

a question: will you write side stories with these characters?
Ashye chapter 27 . 9/4/2005
wow this is such a cute story! I guessed that Lance wasn't who he said he was since he was so against meeting him and all, but I really didn't think that he was the guy anthony was talking about! wow i lurve it!can't wait for the next chapter! Is it really going to be the last?
blondguy chapter 27 . 9/4/2005
-_- youdontknowmyname ruined it for me and i cant sign in and leav a review and- thank god for three day weekends _ taking a quiz in math its not really hard but GOD! rofl good chapeteer and- the kiss *goes all giggly* SCHOOLGIRL MEGA! rofl no it was just too good like *gets all hearty eyed* hehe _ my mind is even more smushed than usual cause there was 27 grams of sugar in my breakfast _ i was telling dudes at the store how nice their shits were or how cool long hair was _ ok well i woulda done it anyway but whatever i *gasp, sob* have to share a room with my other two sisters cause *another gasp and sob* well...i dunno but rofl im gonna have to use headphones to listen to my culture club tape OH THE HORROR! rofl she doesnt even atleast think that boy georges voice is the best O she thinks its annoying! how... how traitorish and wrong rofl sorry i need to go to a chatroom but i HAVE to clean _ rofl like...hm i talk like someone whos been alone in jail for so long and just need to rattle on abou nothing all day rofl but hey atleast its a review _ hehe all man i gotta go move the beds *sob* i dont even get my old one *sob*cause they need to be aired out CAUSE IM NOT SLEEPING ON NO PEE BODYS BED! rofl ok leaving...leaving _)/
and we'll dance chapter 27 . 9/4/2005
AH! BEST STORY EVER! OMG I'M IN LOVE... O_O they're so sweet. :big googly anime eyes* I can't wait to read the last chapter. I'm going to cry though... cause it's the last chapter. XD

- sadie