Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 22 . 8/25/2005
Nice chapter. I can't believe Anthony and Talon are going to get together. I assume anyway. I'm still wandering about that Lance. He has to be jealous. You know the only thing that bothers me is that these chapters seem too short. And now that I'm done reviewing: check out my new Slash story, please?
Mirror Images chapter 22 . 8/25/2005
So Talon comes into the picture...
Someone chapter 21 . 8/24/2005
I just found this story today, have read all of it, in record time, and I hope that you update soon, this story is really good.
kamma7292 chapter 21 . 8/24/2005
Great chapter, I loved Lance's 2nd letter, 'So spill punk' was hilarious. I want to find out more about this Talon guy. Are Anthony and Lance gonna meet anytime soon? Just wondering... The story's great I love it!
Tear Me Up Doll chapter 21 . 8/24/2005
's probably gonna get pissed at , bad, /bad/ is never the answer.
Mirror Images chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
Anthony's next letter should be funny, going by the one Lance just wrote him. . Want to read it really bad, hope you update soon!
Soul's Eclipse chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
Mwaha. Feelings change, so it's just the beginning, I think. Mwaha.
Aldo chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
OO, UPDATE! I love this story so much!
blondguy chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
rofl i love lance well...i love them both ok but i love that part "yeah, ive heard of him. did you hear he's a fag? i'd stay away from him if i were you." rofl hes really trying to get him away from talon _ rofl i went to see what review you were talking about rofl i wanna do that one day...so have you ever read that book...i dunno ive gotten tired of all my books i go to read them get bored and throw them over my shoulder rofl ive read all my books atleast five times O never! im not a nerd. im just...a lowlife who has nothing better to do? rofl made me feel like chaddy for a moment there O no! if i have to be any of them i wanna be ryan rofl leaving you in peace because i have to check for other updates
Griezula chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
If I didn't know any better, I'd think Lance's TRYING to keep Anthony from Talon... *ponders* (muhahaha)
UJWF0WFW0FWE0WEF0 chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
Cool story it's finely getting interestingi think you should definitely udate as quick as you can.
Jay Costanza chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
I love all the new updates! Some great chapters and I love the way they interact with each other. Can't way for the next update.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
this story is worthy of adoration. your update rate is impressive. you should update quicker so I can be in plain awe of you.
BadSweets chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
Aww! Lance is trying so hard. He's such a do-gooder. Although this do-gooding would piss ME off if it was me. Honestly, constant lecturing as if whoever he's talking to has no judgment whatsoever. Anthony has decided on his priorities...

Can't wait for the next chapter.
Becks-007 chapter 21 . 8/23/2005
Great chapter! I think I say that in almost all my reviews... but it's true. I love Lance's P.S.'s, they're so funny! And there is no such thing as updating too much! Especially for a story as good as this! -Becks
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »