Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Alyssa Jo chapter 20 . 8/21/2005
Lance is jealous. And I hope Anthony finds out who he is. ;)
Griezula chapter 20 . 8/21/2005
Ooh, suspenceful...
bang bang.you're.dead chapter 20 . 8/21/2005
An UPDATE! Yesh, I absolutely love this story, if you haven't figured that out yet. Please update with this wondermous efficiency again.
Soul's Eclipse chapter 20 . 8/21/2005
Wilfred? Tap-dancing lessons? Mwahahahah! Sheer bribery! Woohoo!
and we'll dance chapter 20 . 8/21/2005
This is REALLY good. D Update soon, PLEASE! For the sake of my sanity...
Hidden Depths chapter 19 . 8/20/2005
i like anthony when he is actually being himself, i hope eventually they will become friends so he will be himself more often
Griezula chapter 19 . 8/20/2005
Omg! This story rox my sox!
Tear Me Up Doll chapter 19 . 8/20/2005
Ooh. Is that jealousy I sense? Heehee, I love the emphasis Lance put on "school". Really, has he never heard the word subtle? Continue soon, please?(Wow, I'm so /loving/ your fast updates. x])
rodeoclown chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
Like the addition of the new character, and I think its great that Lance is taking an interest in Anthony's "school life"
Naomi Schemer chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
I think Lance is a bit freaked out about Anthony being gay...either that, or he's way to uptight about schoolwork...and there is the possibility that he feels jealous that Anthony likes someone. I don't really know...nice chapter, and I hope you update soon.
Mirror Images chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
Wah, no more chapters! I didn't even notice until I finished this last chapter, I was into it. lol.

Anyway, I started reading this on a lark and now I'm really glad I did. It's really cool. I adore Anthony and Lance, and their letters are so funny.

Lovely. .
Alyssa Jo chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
Lance is jealous. You can 'see' it. XD Nice chapter...but Talon is going to be a huge variable!

-A
Becks-007 chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
Oh, it's another man! Is Lance jelous...jealous...however you spell that...? Hehe. Soo...cool chappie. That song is one of my favorites, only I can't own the cd because my partents think Green Day is bad for you. Silly them. But, anyway, great job, I can't wait for more!
blondguy chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
yay an update even if its been like what...two days right god blondie more patience. rofl. hehe. i love this story. actually i just say that for you new reviewers _ the author should already know rofl today is friday night 80's!we!actually though i just picked up my uniforms today im going to look like a japanese school girl or something in all blue and white _ but i asked for a skirt and i got one of those crappy things with the shorts on the back its like...are you blin? thats obviously not a skirt _ look at the badside of having friends and the brigthside of being alone...thats what i do but im just weird _ i guess it doesnt count. rofl. O another worng thing my sister wont draw my story character just cause hes transsexual gr how wrong. rofl. and she wont draw chad cause he likes her boohoo rofl sorry felt like talking and have nowhere else to talk gah rofl
Bunsonwings chapter 19 . 8/19/2005
I read the chapter title and I seriously started giggling like a freakin fangirl even before I pressed the link (in the author alert email)

XD These letters are getting SO much more inetersting and FUNNY/seriously not a lie.

Ek our widdle Anthony is growing up XD That's so cute. But... ;o; what about Lance? _;

'Forget about him'. TEEHE maybe Lance is jealous. XD

BLfangirl :D

I'm REALLY awaiting for the next chapter anxiously
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 .. Last Next »