Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Bunsonwings chapter 18 . 8/17/2005
"Ahh! Anthony is being so nice TT-TT" Is what I said when I read the first letter! Now if only he could tell Lance that... GAH he's shy! That's so cute...
Alyssa Jo chapter 18 . 8/17/2005
WOO! Anthony's missing his Lance...I'm seeing lots of drama in the future, correct? Continue the wonderful work!

-A
AppLEaves chapter 18 . 8/17/2005
Ugh... for god's sake, just send the stupid freaking letter. Lance's gonna love it. (At least I do.) But I kinda like this side of Anth, just a generally confused and overly-emotional teenager. But still adorable.

But his stepdad, I agree, IS COOL. I want a guy like him as my dad too!

-Sugar
Naomi Schemer chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
Heh, this is cute. I really like it...I can't wait for the next update, either. This goes on my fave list (if I have enough room...)
Alyssa Jo chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
He's not stalking him! He's quietly observing.

But Lance seems to have gotten...attached...)

Keep up the good work!

-Alyssa
blondguy chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
IM SORRY IM LATE I SWEAR! we had a power outage yesterday -_- we all ended up using candles to keep the room light and roleplaying. i got to be the drug addict who grew marijuana behind someones outhouse _ thank you for the story review also _ it made me happy and it wasnt even from someone under the same roof as me! rofl journals ahh screw it even chaddy king of everything knows itsa diary HE CAN OUTBEAT THOSE SILLY GIRLS ANYDAY!rofl if we even keep journals those are torture -_- lol bye for now _)/
Jay Costanza chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
This story is so cool. Great work. I love the way it's written with the letters and journal. Nice.
BadSweets chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
LOL! Those guys when they're angry are just HILARIOUS.

It would be so funny if Lance's dad was accused of turning him gay. 'YEAH, DAD. Your fault because you gave me this stupid girly journal thing!'

XD 'Stupid, stupid, stupid journal.' I loved how he kept on repeating that. So when is something going to happen?

I don't think Lance is stalking Anthony! He's much too 'good' for that.
AppLEaves chapter 17 . 8/16/2005
Am I the 100th reviewer, huh? Am I? Am I?

Who the hell cares... all I care about is telling you how... hilarious this story is. Why do I feel so lucky that I stumbled across this story in someone's fave lists?

Honestly, Anthony is just so... unstable and emotional. Lance is just cute in his own way.

The sock ball was the part I loved best. I keep getting images of a big tough looking punk throwing it at me. Scary but funny.

I'll review more, but I have to go take a shower. Update more and you'll get more wonderful (!) reviews from me.

Damn, that sounded funny.

-Sugar
kamma7292 chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
I love this story is so awsome! I just started reading it. It's so hilarious I love Anthony's sarcastic humor, and Lance seems really sweet.
Marjorie Swann chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
YES! a glimpse into Lance's world! what will happen now...
Tear Me Up Doll chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
I love the way their relationship progresses. First it was full names, lastnames and then... TA-DA~! First names. Haha. I'm pretty sure that Lance is stalking Anthony. Even mentioned him in his journal. It'll blossom into love, sooner or later.

Hopefully.

Rantings aside, awesome story. I /adore/ the format. You don't normally see stuff like this everyday. But I'm hoping that when they finally meet, you'll write it in er, like... author/anthony/lance's point of view?

Update soon? ~_
Hidden Depths chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
i think lance dosent stalk anthony, but he does watch him, but only in the same way any person with a crush does. He's gay. Isnt he. Or am i completely of? Or am i completely right and ruining the story for everyone? Your not gonna answer are you? ...oh well, at least i tried.
Shmae chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
I love this story. I really enjoy the format of the whole thing-the way you write it. I love reading the thoughts of characters. Just whatever comes to mind in their heads. Awesome 17 chapters,keep it up.
rodeoclown chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
ah slight change in format...I like it...it will be neat to get their thoughts for a change...and of course, if they actually do meet...
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 27 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 .. Last Next »