Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Becks-007 chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
cool chapter, I can't wait for more!
Aldo chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
I'm loving this story so much!
Bunsonwings chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
Woohoo! I knew you'd find an alternative during the holidays! Haha... Lance didn't like writing in the journal, but he likes writing to Anthony? Well... now we get to see what Lance thinks about...
Soul's Eclipse chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
Interesting! . What if he WAS a stalker?
GreenSock chapter 17 . 8/15/2005
I luff this chapter.

It's brilliant and well needed. I am intrigued. Anthony would probabaly hate Lance if he found out he was a rich-kid.

*kick's Lance's Dad*

What's wrong with journals?

Lance does sound a little obssessed over dear Anthy. .~
bang bang.you're.dead chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
Yay, an update! Short one. But it's an update! Sorry, a little hyper over here. Anyways, I LOVE this. I love it, love it, love it! Update SOON!

[/sugar high]
GreenSock chapter 16 . 8/15/2005
Anthony sounds smexy. *sigh* Too bad he's not into chicks...

A cute little chapter. I like how they're getting closer... I want to know who Lance is!
blondguy chapter 16 . 8/14/2005
dude i wannas stress ball i can throw at people yay for 78 reviews or however many it is since ive checked in feel lucky if i added all mine together i wouldnt have that much BUT IM FREAKIN PROUD OF WHAT I HAVE rofl when i get a review i usually know who it is and what its for i already said that somewhere back but its true and that makes me feel good nad side getting close to the people that like my work aw how sweet rofl jk _ so glad the people in the chatroom ditched me otherwise i would have forgotten to check for updates and would have been screwed until tomorrow well later today actually _ since ive left you a pretty good few sentences -without periods cause im so anti punctuation- im going to let your spirit rest in peace even if you love all your reviewers i still consider it a favor to be done _ la-ter
Guest chapter 16 . 8/14/2005
hooray for frequent updates!
Artemises Linux chapter 1 . 8/14/2005
This is a really cool story. I can't wait to read the next chapter! Keep up with it. _

~Linux
rodeoclown chapter 16 . 8/14/2005
Ha Ha...Lance IS a stalker.
Becks-007 chapter 16 . 8/14/2005
Good chapter! Is Anthony really gonna throw the stress ball at random people? That'd be funny. And it IS a stress ball, so it's supposed to relieve stress, and throwing it at people seems like something that would relieve Anthony of stress. So it would be doing it's job. Lol.
Bunsonwings chapter 16 . 8/14/2005
Awesome update! Haha, LAnce does seem like a stalker x3 ButI'm glad I know that Anthonry's clothes are so kEwL... XD Stalker! XD ...No more letters huh? XD but this is magic and so when you update, the holidays are over . Update soon~
Becks-007 chapter 15 . 8/14/2005