Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Soul's Eclipse chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
Sarcasm, whee! I love it!
Becks-007 chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
Great two chapters! I just about to updated Completely Different World. So...you can read it. I'm almost falling asleep right even though it's not even ten yet. -_- -snore- Update soon! (Even though I know you will cuz you update like everyday)
Alyssa Jo chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
Ha ha ha ha ha. I love the last Anthony entry. It made me smile. ;) More awesomeness from you...you know I'll keep reading!

-Alyssa
Bunsonwings chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
Ahh. my review last time was caught off. Now it's just a one liner and I don't like that. so sorry. .

Woot! Two more updates in a row
Aldo chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
OMG. I love this, I love this, I love this. Can't wait to read more. And, wow, you update a lot. But that's a good thing. A really good thing. Yup. This is really, REALLY good so far. You rock my
rofl-blondguy chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
_ good two chapeteers as usual i must say...i always say.. FOR LACK OF CREATIVITY rofl_ i'd say lots more and talk your ear off but i have to go cut onions-my mum does that cause she know they burn my eyes and make me cry real bad i swear- so i'll be leaving now _)/
blondguy chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
right under my story...how cool is that? rofl jk i'd sue the site _ change my story position right now! i was almost offended by that tape comment then i realized jesse was laughing at me for like a day rofl jk hehe
Elise Oddity chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
Thought: it would be cool of let you use different fonts for each of the letters...

An amusing end to the chapter... I usually relieve stress by walking/biking/screaming at my mum.

Good job, anyways. I look forward to this eventful chapter 15 that you've alluded to.
Elise Oddity chapter 13 . 8/11/2005
*crosses fingers and hopes doesn't decide to hate her again*

I didn't mind the Evelyn bashing. In fact, I despise her type of person, and was rather happy she was bashed.

*kicks her for good measure*

I think Anthony is uber-cool for putting purple in his hair.

Hm, Anthony seems to feel the same way about those people as I do with my sister, so I can understand why he always loses it.

I did like this chapter. Onto the next!
rodeoclown chapter 14 . 8/11/2005
Nice two chapters as usual...I was just thinking that I know all this stuff about anthony and his life...but not nearly as much about what's going on with Lance...any chance for more background on him?
Becks-007 chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
great two chapters, can't wait for more!
Marjorie Swann chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
Great couple of chapters. Lance's character is getting more developed. I wonder if Anthony doesn't care as much as he likes us to think he does-I'm sort of curious. I look forward to more!
rodeoclown chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
"Don't let her get you, Lance" Ooh...things are starting to get interesting...
wicked bad stories chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
I like this, it's very interesting.
Bunsonwings chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
The insulting has come down a couple notches, that's so good!
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »