Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Elise Oddity chapter 8 . 8/8/2005
I _tried_ reviewing earlier but either the site or my connection was being stupid again and it wouldn't go.

in any case, I do like Lance's character. Things are progressing indeed... I kinda want it to be a bit faster, which is odd, because I have a tendency to draw things out. I don't want this to be unrealistic though, so ignore the above comment... Hopefully Lance can convince Anthony that no, not everyone is out to get him.
Becks-007 chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
yay two chapters! They were both good. Who did he get in a fight with? I know you won't just tell me, but I still want to ask.
Bunsonwings chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
ROFL chapter 7's where Lance's letter was last? That was so hilarious! XD I've also noticed Anthony changed from 'Lance Zederick' to 'Zederick' to 'Lance Z'. O0o0o0h, could this mean something? .
Soul's Eclipse chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
O, interesting...!
flies.like.decay chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
rofl. im sorry what i did was wrong but anyway, who id you get in a fight with? wow sounds like me _ two chapeteers...man i should try that somtime my reviewer would leave two...no she never does she just puts it all in the last one...what a disappointment
flies.like.decay chapter 7 . 8/7/2005
pft nerds never study ITS ALL IN THEIR HEADS...since like second grade rofl good one as usual
Alyssa Jo chapter 8 . 8/7/2005
Ah! Fight! -laughs- A definite interest builder...but you left us at at cliffhanger! No! Now you have to update quickly because I'm loving the drama...;)

-Alyssa
Soul's Eclipse chapter 6 . 8/7/2005
Update! Interesting take on the life of a homo -
oh frenzy chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
Aw. This is good. Their arguing is strangely sweet. I love it.
blondguy chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
hehe gets better and better each time like when people yell at each other in a c ahtroom but its all on paper and you only get one persons view thingy at a time and seeing as i did tell the chatroom people brb -wont call them friends cause i know they talk about people after theyve left- im gonna go now so peace out! _)/
Jump Start My Heart chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
AH! This story is adorable! I love the idea of it. I really hope you continue. Hate relationships are always the greatest way to catch people's attention; it makes them easier to understand. Of course, I hope you continue to update...I'll be looking for future chapters!

-Alyssa
Becks-007 chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
Another good chapter! Is Anthony starting to kind of like writing to Lance? He didn't write Zederick this time. Can't wait for more!
Bunsonwings chapter 6 . 8/6/2005
I wonder if they'll ever meet in real life instead of just writing 'stupid letters'. XD Great update as usual! Updating almost everyday when I only update every Saturday (I have to update today and I'm not finished! _
Lost Again chapter 5 . 8/6/2005
very amusing to read. i like how it's all written in letters but you still get a good idea of character and plot.
Becks-007 chapter 5 . 8/5/2005
I like how you have the whole thing being the letters, that's cool. This is a really good story, I can't wait to read more!
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 32 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »