Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
H3yN0w chapter 28 . 2/18/2013
Just too cute! & such a clever concept! Very well done!
CherryBliss chapter 28 . 2/9/2013
OMG! I loved it! The ending was so hilarious and I was so glad that Talon and Anthony got together in the end. I loved your writing style for this story, it made it really fun to read! Anyways, it was awesome like all your stories.
GrangerDanger333 chapter 28 . 1/20/2013
This is such a brilliant story. I think its great you managed to do a complete story in letter/note form, and it totally worked. So glad it worked out and everything in the end, and he got his revenge on Kyle :D
bradjames97 chapter 28 . 1/9/2013
i love this story! i have read it 2 times and i cryed the secont time. o and dont mess with S.P.E.D it cant be helped. that is the only thing i dislike about the story is the sped jock nere the begening.
fatily yours
Bradley
The Reverie chapter 28 . 12/31/2012
I just have to say that I love this story so, so much. I think it's really cute :). I guessed who Talon was pretty much as soon as he was introduced, but still it was all very well done.
AngryBritGirl chapter 28 . 12/28/2012
Fuck you...write more
queeny chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
this story was amazing i dont want it to end
Guest chapter 28 . 12/4/2012
awesome
Melly chapter 28 . 9/30/2012
LOL that pink leotard i love that part bravo on the story really liked that part it cracked me up keep doing an awesome job praises yewww
Tanisha chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
This chapter was so amazing. My eyes started to water at how great it was. Amazing twist. I would have never guessed
Quantum Reality chapter 28 . 9/17/2012
Hee! I liked this. :) It's a good story that can carry off the saga of two people getting to know each other purely via pen and paper with minimal face to face interaction. Kudos. :)
Quantum Reality chapter 27 . 9/17/2012
Squeee! They met and kissed :D
Quantum Reality chapter 24 . 9/17/2012
Daaaaamn. Just wow. It really puts "Lance"'s statements and questions in a new light, looking back.

I wonder if Anthony will do something rash... :O
Quantum Reality chapter 23 . 9/17/2012
Oh my god :O

Wooooow. That came out of left field! Like, totally.
Quantum Reality chapter 22 . 9/17/2012
Yay! Talon and Anthony, under a tree... :P

And Lance *is* jealous, I think. :)
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »