Reviews for Issues, Envelopes, & Homophobes
Quantum Reality chapter 18 . 9/17/2012
I like this look at Anthony's back story.
Quantum Reality chapter 17 . 9/17/2012
Hee! Journal! I like how he's writing in it even when he's promised himself he's not going to. It sounds like his letter writing with Anthony has rubbed off. ;)
Quantum Reality chapter 16 . 9/17/2012
I've been reading this and enjoying the way you have the guys interacting only via letter, weaving their personalities into their writing. They're not quite friends, but I bet they'd at least get to the how-are-you stage before lapsing into a sullen silence, followed by a smart remark by Anthony. :P
Guest chapter 28 . 9/16/2012
omg i love this story i read the entire thing all at once where is the next part!11111 email it to me plzzzz
Lamsom chapter 28 . 9/10/2012
I really like the story line. It's cool to read it through letters. And I really want more chapters. I can't wait to read about what happens with "Kyle" and see what becomes of Anthony and Talon's new relationship. Please continue writing more chapters!
ZombieBoobz chapter 28 . 8/24/2012
I can't believe it's come to an end, I loved this story, I'm gonna check out your other stories as well maybe there's a sequel? ;) I doubt it haha but anyways good job on the story! It was great! 3
ZombieBoobz chapter 20 . 8/24/2012
this really makes me laugh!
"just lean over next to him in whatever-class-you're-with-him-in and whisper my name. Tell me exactly what he says."
"And I don't have time to do something as dumb as whispering "Anthony Ledwater" into random people's ears. Are you insane? Be reasonable."
That was SO funny! My god, I'm crying from the laughter! xD
Chris chapter 28 . 7/26/2012
Even though im only like 15, that was a DAMN good story. thanks, and did i mention how amazing it was? oh well, it was AWESOME
Ibbit chapter 28 . 7/26/2012
So I read this in all of 3hours. Or less. It was really good. But I just finished a not so good story, so maybe that made this better? Who knows. This was beautiful. It was well written, and was planned out really well. Or well, the way it was written, the style, was really cool. Feh, I don't know what I'm saying. I like how by the end, Talon-Lance didn't care about his grades, he just cared about Anthony. I dont really like the name Talon so its weird writting that . hah, but I like him. He keeps having to beg/ask for forgiveness, and Anthony keeps being angry. I wanted Talon/Lance to be in the right so often, but he kept being in the wrong, dammit. Ugh. The journal/notes to nobody was really hilarious. The ending was funny too, with the whole Wilfred/Kyle thing. You're awesome. Keep writing or just keep being awesome.
ibbit
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I loved this after starting it I could not finish- I love the way you write and have read all your stories! The plot is totally unexpected and wonderful. I love the way you justify what athony does and I can relate to him.

Please write more!
silhouettes chapter 23 . 6/17/2012
Oh my god, what?

... But does Talon like Anthony? :3
SoraAoi95 chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I really enjoyed this story! Very funny, and a good story. The characters are very interesting as well.
magnanimousSquirrel chapter 28 . 3/21/2012
I liked how this story was totally told via letters and notes. :)
domname chapter 28 . 3/3/2012
Amazing:)
SlySlytheringSlytherin chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Hi!

I was wondering, have you read The Year of Secret Assignments?

It's kinda similar to this, except not BL. But it's still a pretty good book! If you haven't read it, I recommend it! :)
648 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »