Reviews for Two Fools
s chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
*I apologize for any mistakes I will make in the following comment. I'm french, can't help it xP*

Oh...my god. That, dear, was awesome. It...it... One just can't describe it with words. It feels as though it has gone beyond that. This fiction is truly Art. While the idea in itself is great, your writing takes it to a whole new level, dear.

Probably one of the best fic I've read (and, believe me, I've read many). *5/5* Loved those two fools .

Le vrai talent pour l'écriture est rare. Tu sembles l'avoir. Ne le néglige pas.

Kien.
Starlite Nightfall chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
I love this!..
Theron Laganas chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Well I personally loved it. You did a good job. Very simply written, very direct. You set the mood well and the whole thing seemed to flow as any natural conversation does in real life. Though I would love to read another ongoing story written by one of my favourite authors, Cuppie, I think this actually stands better as a one-off piece. A brief look into the lives of these two men, whose lives are brought together by something bad and may turn into something good. Leave it to the reader's imagination as to whether they go their separate ways, form a friendship, or a relationship.

Really, well done. Whenever you have the time, please write... something, anything! I'm still waiting for that "Far From Grace" sequel, you know.
Naomi Schemer chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I always love the storys where the two people who were cheated on meet...it's just interesting, for some reason. I would like to see more of them, even though this had some sort of finality to it.
lami chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
brilliant as always. i don't know what to say, but the quality of your work far surpasses most of what this site has to offer and i only hope you have considered getting it published.:)
SatisfyAnEmptyInside chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Ah, you posted it. I adore the whole idea behind this, because I don’t think I’ve read one like it (or if I have, it wasn’t too memorable.) You wrote it well, too…I really felt like I got it (and I’m glad that they both got it wasn’t their/the others fault.) Seth should seriously get his ass kicked or something. Like getting ran over by a train. That would be lovely. Lol. I loved this line: [I would have felt lucky if an earthquake had suddenly opened up the floor in the middle of the diner, or if a tornado had swept through and levelled it.] Just…gorgeous. It would be awesome if you continued this, but I do think it works better as it is (maybe I’m just saying that because it’s all we have now.) I like having to kind of make up the rest of the story on my own. Whatever you decide to do though, I’ll love it.
Cookie Gestapo chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
That was f*ing awsome. I liked it in a sad kinda way...I guess? It was great none the less. Keep 'em coming, eh?
rodeoclown chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow. Just Wow. This is an amazing piece of wrting and characterization. I like how you revealed the circumstances behind their relationship in stages. And the line "my heart felt carbonated." Ack. If you decide to continue I won't be complaining.
ddz008 chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Interesting, I liked characters are great and what happened between them is surely something good for the plot of a future you decide to make more chapters.:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
upmbt chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
I liked it! It was very well-written and I htink you should continue it. This woud make a miraculous fic! It was miraculous as a one-shot though.