Reviews for Quotes with my Cousin
Payton chapter 4 . 6/3/2006
OMG... What were we smoking! Good lord these are so stupid and funny! So like anyway I'm off my grounding so sign on stink butt!
Bunnyfluff chapter 3 . 11/25/2005
Que pasa? Ay mei ojos!
Bunnyfluff chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Ha ha! I love reading these things! No matter how many times I reread them they always will be!
XxPinkFuzziexX chapter 3 . 8/20/2005
Tee hee Mustang!
Kithaniella chapter 3 . 8/19/2005
The fuzzy chair was hilarious!
Kithaniella chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
This made me laugh! You and your cousin are funny!
Bunnyfluff chapter 2 . 8/2/2005
XD XD XD XD XD
Bunnyfluff chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
OMG!Yes it's finally up! We need to get together for more abnormally gay quotes! Myes! LYLAS!~Bunnyfluff
Anne Christy chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Yeah, Okay. That was really wierd. I'm sure it would be a hell of alot more intertainig if I actully was there.

I think this is something that you and your cousin would get more ammusement out of . I did get a little though, and i understand the randomness.

Oh, write it more like a script. Now its a bit hard to read. When a new person starts to talk enter down a line. It'll make it eaiser on us poor stupid readers.
Death by Kidney chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
OMG; that was hilarious! It made me nostalgic for Camp, from which i have just recently returned. It reminds me of me & my friends and we seriously have random quotes like that, all written down and packaged neatly! I think we could get along quite well. Read/review my Sci-Fi story: Wire (or Wires; i keep changing it) if you wish cause you're cool! _
Luthiena o Lorien chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Wow. This wqas hilarious, but you shoul change the format from a list. How old is your cousin? Also, if you have time, please review some of my stuff!