Reviews for Car Crash
TheGlycoprotein chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
Juliet, my dear, you never fail to amaze me.

This collection of pieces is absolutely stunning, and each piece is fantastic in its own right. You capture the several different senses of loss and, especially in the case of chapter 4, guilt, almost. The imagery, the vocabulary, everything was on a level that I can only dream of achieving one day - if ever. This final chapter as a conclusion is brilliantly composed, and could easily be applied to any of the people used as persona in the previous pieces.

In short, utterly fantastic.

Never cease amazing me, Juliet.

TheGlycoprotein
banjkazfan chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
Very, very well-written and thought provoking.
in theory chapter 5 . 11/20/2005
Interesting, this little bit here seems almost like the thumb if your collection was a hand. It's essential yet looks completely strange.
in theory chapter 4 . 11/20/2005
I'm listenin to angry music now (just for the sake of it) and that might have an effect on this review. So apologies in advance. It's one of these pieces that either confuses or traumatises the reader, and it did a little of both to me. I didn't exactly connect with the sentiment, but I definitely felt a strong emotion, kind of like frailty mixed with a stubbornness and a refusal to collapse. Yet some parts seemed to invite an end. I liked that compromise of feeling, it had a thought-provoking effect on me. Strong work, as always. Shalom, Jack.
in theory chapter 3 . 11/20/2005
Deep. I can hardly summarise what I extracted from this, and I won't attempt to because I'll start to mumble.
in theory chapter 2 . 11/20/2005
Again, heavy with pain and energy. Quite breathtaking to read between the words and just get the tiniest inclination as to what you went through.
in theory chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
This seethes with emotion, brings tears to the mind and eyes. I can barely find anything constructive to give about this, it's all shocked/disbelief/condolences. Your style seems infantile too, you can see your powerfully unique formatting choice developing in this.
Lilliana Krishante chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
The words: "I dream in glass now broken and shattered." is so good. You really named your feelings head on.
Duskamber chapter 1 . 10/19/2005
Hello, Juliet! I live in Washington State too (Very close to Kent) and heard about the accendent. This poems puts an awful expirence into wonderful words. Keep up the good work!
Frog Tongue chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Very discriptive.I can feel the smoke reading your words. Keep it up!
mothling chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
I've been reading some of your poetry and hope to read more when I get the chance tomorrow. :) Especially liked this one, great job. You really know how to show versus tell, and have a very unique style. Keep writing, please...
Hellfire91 chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
it's nice... wow... though it seems so sad... V
sweetxbliss chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
That was so beautiful and touching! Good job!
Ishii chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Amazingly Written. Powerful Emotion in it...Beautiful truely beautiful
mavb chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
i like i have a new one up now
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »