Reviews for Car Crash
Just A Note In The Wind chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Wow! This is really moving. There was recently a car crash in my family and this poem really brings the feelings to light. Thank you for this poem!
Elizabeth Bilberry chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
'tis lovely; sad...i dont think i really understood though, but no one can really guess what the writer was feeling when their poem was written.

EB
TruConfessions chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
Car Crash is an extremely emotional poem. Very intense. Wonderful use of imagery!

About the poem you reviwed for me, it was not about vanity any longer. Perhaps the AN at the end of the poem or the summary threw you for a loop. Sorry! The old version was about the cost of vanity. But Silver's Tax is centered around Lucifer being the artist sketching his "perfect" portrait of Judas's fall. Its a more . . . angsty poem. Just wanted to explain. Sorry it was so unclear.

Wonderful poem. I will come back later to read more of your works.

God Bless!**Whitney AKA Tru
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
this is totally amazing.

EEbony.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
Those last two lines give me shivers and I bow my head to ponder.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 4 . 8/1/2005
*intact (unless the "in tacked" was purposeful)

Again, so breathless and telling of a passage with lost time.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 3 . 8/1/2005
I love the contrasts in this and FEEL deeply the immense sadness, only to be understood through the pressures exerted by the diction and the soul-searches portrayed by the emotions.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 2 . 8/1/2005
Beautiful and saddening.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/1/2005
*choking

WOW. An intensity that grazes the skin, rubbing raw any misgivings, torn anxieties.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5