Reviews for Granite Years
Amindaya chapter 3 . 3/30/2009
Oh, how dreadfully sad. :( It hasn't been updated in YEARS. That's just too sad for words. *whimper* I want more.
renru-no-ren chapter 3 . 2/18/2008
this must continue! so cute, so...intense, so detailed. bravo. update!
Jagem chapter 3 . 1/8/2008
I love the conversations between Riagan and Ailen, they're really great! You've done a great job so far with this, keep writing; I'm curious to see where this goes!
SesshoumaruTakahashi chapter 3 . 9/29/2007
Again, a story is over when I don't wish it tht way. I hope you can continue it. I would be greatful.

Ja ne!

Sesshy
chris chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
what happened to updating...i really want to know what happens next... :
HumanInfiltrator chapter 3 . 3/4/2007
Yumme!

Again I love your style, creating reality in the characters.
D. Empress chapter 3 . 2/27/2007
None of your stories are complete, but you go your merry way and make NEW ones! You're torturing your readers you know that? Perhaps you should outline the plots of your story from beginning to end rather than ride a wave of inspiration and then drop the project like a hot potato once it dwindles.

Still, your stories are all very good and all of your characters have their own individual charm, rather than falling into a certain "type" that too many authors with too many stories unfortunately tend to do. Plot's a bit cliche, but your make it sound good. Update, soon? It has been two years... TT_TT
the sacred night chapter 3 . 2/18/2007
Once again you confront class distinctions, and I like how you chose the POV of the high class person who has to get over his own prejudices, usually authors choose the lower class person or an outside observer.
Cold Drake Queen chapter 3 . 7/27/2006
Oh! Update please.
new-moongirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
good!
Darwin chapter 3 . 10/25/2005
Interesting story, a bit of a change from the elves. I find it a bit sad that Ailen keeps confusing Riagen with Berry, it makes me think that any relationship the two ever get into will be tainted with all the emotional baggage from his past. But maybe now they've talked about it it won't be such a problem. I can hope, anyway.

Update soon?
kawaii-kitsune-thief chapter 3 . 9/21/2005
. Enjoyably descriptive, And I like the characters you write,
afk chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
sad story! poor barry! T_T i h ope you get some spicy stuff buahahahahaha XD lol
kurimja chapter 3 . 8/18/2005
Ai.. poor Berry, and poor Ailen. *sniffles* Mou Still, really really enjoying this. :D please update soon!
xanthofile chapter 3 . 8/17/2005
aww, that was so incredibly sad! and what is it with me and reading a story with a main character ostrasizing themselves for past crimes and follies?

but it was a great chapter, and offered wonderful insight into Ailen's character. i still want some raisen bread though...good thing i bought some just the other day. *laughs*