Reviews for all the things you've done
A.J. Paterson chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
It's funny how we even love the imperfections in the people we love, isn't it?Loved this!
I Found Myself At 24 chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
Aw, really sweet and honest. I can see why you love(d) him! _
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 9/17/2005
I liked how you made some parts of the poem in the center & some off to the side. Very interesting technique.
violent-kaos chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
i read all of them asn this one is the best such loving and caring for the little things absolutly prefect
MadLassWithKerosene chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
wow thats really good. i love it. its so true.. stupid unrequited love. :D favorite story..

FDOS
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
I love that ending... amazing poem... i love it.. I can completely relate and it's beautifully written... id add it to my favs, but i ran out of room
Unholy Haven chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
This is very sweet, straight to the point and straight to the heart. I think the part in the middle, where doubt is expressed, really adds to the overall impact and substance of this poem. Very well done and enjoyable!
Venustas iaceo chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This was a lot better than the other two I've read. It's relate-to-able and it's got that natural sort of flow I was looking for.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
The negativity in the middle of the poem add to the sense of satisfaction and love, it makes you think, ain't it? Do you really love him or not. And the last sentence was beautifully written. Good ending. :)

~~Trinity
WandererofHope chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I was confused by the first line which said "Last night, I lay in be thinking." Perhaps you meant 'bed' but forgot for 'd'. Anyways! I thought this was very cute. Very original-but precise in feelings. One thing that bugged me was that you repeated the phrase "and the way" thrice in a row. It felt like you were trying to pause, or just think in between the sentences. Overall, great work. Continue, I would like to see more of your works.