Reviews for Anatomy of a High School Misfit
anydayanywhere chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
This story is really interesting and unique. I definitely enjoy reading it. I also love the personalities you gave to your character, especially Spencer's. It makes the story so much more entertaining. :D

Hope you'll update this soon.
Faye chapter 6 . 11/26/2011
Whoo! I'm your 50th reviewer! Yeah~!

Any-who, I am in love with your story.

Can I marry it? Please?

~ Welp, that's it!

...luv you...o.o
blackrose214 chapter 6 . 12/9/2010
wow, well that sure was refreshing! The idea for that plot is really interesting and Ryder is one likable main character. I also liked the bit about Spencers cat. And of course youre currently keeping me on the edge of my seat about Ryders possible murderer. Please please update?
Squirrel Activist chapter 6 . 11/1/2009
Wow, it's been quite a while since you've updated... well, it certainly seems as though there will not be another update happening anytime soon or maybe at all but I like this story, and I will put it on Story Alert just in case! I really like your characters.
closed.quarters chapter 6 . 8/19/2009

Why oh why has this story been abandoned?

*cries*

please please please oh pretty pretty please (if it helps, although I know it doesn't, today is my birthday... and I'm all alone *cries again* so reading this story and knowing you'll come back to it will give me hope!)

And that was our drama session for the day! But please try to finish this! AWESOMENESS on a stick! Why a stick? I don't quite know...
Annie chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
I'm dying to know what happens next! Then again if Spencer's the one to pick me up, then it just might happen ;]

But seriously, please consider updating! I'll patiently wait for the next chapter~ (and undone too)
tiffany Lindley chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
AHSM is a really good story so far. Really nice characters in it. Let me guess Ryder and Spencer are going to become a couple? That is if you continue the story. Say ya'll continue the story. I'll be keeping my eyes out for more of AHSM. Can't wait to see who offed Ryder by summoning a demon to devour him.
Silver Edged Fantasy chapter 6 . 1/17/2008
I hope you're going to update soon or even continue the story, it is very good. It pulls you in as you read so that you want to know what will happen. Very original too.
A.E.T chapter 6 . 7/30/2007
I like it! A lot! Especially the way you integrate the details of the way death works into the story instead of having a whole paragraph just explaining it. I also like the interactions between Ryder and Spencer. Looking forward to an update!
color-of-her-eyes chapter 6 . 5/10/2007
just read your story and now I want to throw myself into the dust that your feet stand upon and say: please...in the name of all nei gaiman fans, give me another chapter...

I know it's a lot to ask for, but I really, truely loved this story, the characters, the style and therefore I want to beg you and offer you all my belongings including chocolatebisquits, if you just keep on writing this...
Darkladyknight chapter 6 . 4/11/2007
This is kind of cute, in the morbid kind of way. Are you planning on finishing becuase I have to say it seems to be a wonderful story.

Hope you do plan on continuing.

Dark
bansira chapter 6 . 3/29/2007
Oh my this is really a great story!
bansira chapter 4 . 3/29/2007
Okay, so i usually don't review before finishing all available chapters... but...!

First of all, I'm loving this so far! It's intriguing and just leaves you questioning and questioning... and i'm addicted to murder scenes, thus it's totally my thing xD;

Second! Reading loads of crime novels gives me the suspicion that Ryder is searching for a murder in the wrong lane. Being a Loner strikes all possibilities besides... parents. Close family. Heheh... i'm usually wrong but guessing is fun xD;

Now, off to the next! (evil laugh)
Liviania chapter 6 . 3/18/2007
Ryder is such a loveable wuss. Excellent premise, and great background with Spencer's troubles with Fate.

Livi
Kyle's Precious Little Girl chapter 6 . 2/10/2007
please update soon! this story is really good! very original.

-Precious