Reviews for Bride of a Giant

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
huimei chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale

( )
Kali-Nineteen chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
I don't care if this was last up-dated three years ago, you need to FINISH! Thank you. :D
Heavenmetal chapter 3 . 7/5/2006
so far an excellent retelling of one of my favorite stories from Norse mthology. can't wait to read more
Shadow Lackard chapter 2 . 7/3/2006
It was written very well but because I haven't heard of this myth I'm... well, slightly confuddled...
MidnightStar005 chapter 3 . 6/19/2006
I really love this one!

TE HE

:P
Skyggn chapter 2 . 4/3/2006
Oy, you're not going to stop there, are you? Þór never gave up! And if I didn't know how this story ended I'd be crazy about Freyja and Mjöllnir and all the Æsir! (Teehee! Their names, in Icelandic! :þ) At least I will be rather sad if you're going to stop there... :(
SnoDragon chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
*snicker* Oh! I love this myth, it's the best! I do like how you've portrayed Loki: all smooth, sinister, conniving blondness. Very good.

But I must ask, what does "aurulent" mean?

*grin* Since you like Norse mythology so much, you might want to check out my (finished!) story "The Hunt," which is a sort of new myth about Ull and Skadi with cameos by Loki and the Norns. I rather like it. Maybe you would, too.

Anywho, enough advertising; well done on this piece and I think you should continue, if only because I think it's a hilarious tale and few others seem to know about it.
Tumbleweedr chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Loki! Yay! He's my hero! Some description of where they are might be nice. Hail Loki!
Utopia Story Group chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Your dialogue and characterizations are good, but your story needs more context. By this I mean where and when is this taking place? Don't assume that your readers know as much about Norse mythology as you do. Also, what is your interpetation of the Norse Gods? Many people think of Thor and Loki as they appear in the Marvel comic books. But if your interpetation is different you need to make that clear in your first chapter. In other words make the setting a part of your story. Think of it like this - you, as I can see, are a BIG Lord of the Rings fan. The beginning of the first movie began with a voice over narration of the history of the Ring - they spelled out the context, before introducing the main character - they hadn't done that the audience would be lost. I think you need to do the same thing here. Anyway, cool story. Thanks for posting.
CarpeDiem28 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Great story. What's wrong with it?
Surfpup chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This looks very promising. But I think you should be more detailed about the surroundings. I have no clue where Thor and Loki are in this chapter... Keep writing!
CW-nerd-12 chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Ah! Norse mythology! The stuff my ancestors worshipped by! Heh, I've never heard of this one... It will be very interesting to see how it ends up!