Reviews for only tomorrow
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I haven't reviewed this yet? Weird. I've read it a few times and I love it more and more every time I do. I can so relate. I especially love the first stanza. Perfect imagery, once again.

What's your secret account? I need to know! Haha.

*Hillary*
beti213 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing, amazing. after searching desperately for something to suggest improvement on, I came up with this: the word "grabbing". that is so rough and colloquial-I think you can do better... however, I adore this to pieces. well done.
Thorn's-girl chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Enchanting. Haunting. The ending :" from the shadows he clapped/and she heard nothing above her music/Sweet child, don't grow up too fast." Piercing and clear and clouded.
Second Hand Screams chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Amazing.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
wonderful words...for some reason i feel like ive already reviewed it...O.o..

like a lover chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
lovely lovely. I think I read this before but forgot to review..

"with her grand finale she bowed opon her magical stage,/grabbing planted dandelions by the roots/instead of yellow roses/and the neon fire-flies lighted-up her still-blond hair/while her candy-red lips widened to a smile-"

magical words. I love the last line too.
Tears-for-Mary chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
cool .
these travels chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
oof. secret accounts, eh?

well, its a lovely poem nevertheless, dear.

really great indeed.
this is britt chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
you capture the essence of summer so well. my last review was cut off. what I meant to say was I love your words and the ideas and visions and format.
account not in use chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
::kicks computer:: it keeps spazzing on me! Argh! Anyway...Amazing feeling with this, the imagery blew itself up in my mind, so *intense*...
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
beautifully written... anazing poem... I love the ending
Rozlin chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
oh! it's so beutiful... dance your life away for we don't ever need to rest from that...
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I like meaningful. Very good poem. QueenVixta
AllyCred chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
this was good...i liked the flow and the wording...well done. lots of love AllyCred
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Quite nice, I like it a lot. Sensational imagery.