Reviews for Smile
Animal luver chapter 33 . 8/4/2007
_ hehehe, i wondered if they'd use that solution. very nice. once again, thanks for plugging along with this. it can't be easy.
Animal luver chapter 32 . 7/7/2007
o the drama builds. can't way to see how this ends. take your time with it though. i know i couldn't stand writing a story i had no love for. thanks forchugging along with this, youre a greater author than me.
Animal luver chapter 31 . 6/12/2007
okay, its official. I hate lucifer.

I'm sorry to hear you've lost interest in this, but I COMPLETELY understand. I admire you for chugging along to the finish anyway. And I apreciate it. I do enjoy reading this after all.
Animal luver chapter 30 . 5/1/2007
o cliffhanger! i'm now rather worried about cyrus - if lucifer is happy nothing is good lol. i wonder if hypnosis works differently on iye's kind than on humans. hm. good chapter
Animal luver chapter 29 . 3/18/2007
yay! but, wait, didn't she still shoot him? he said she didn't...but it he wasn't shot, what happened? the gun went off...o well. nice chapter! and m glad Iye's still okay.
Animal luver chapter 28 . 3/12/2007
no Nila! don't give in! he's lying! why cant they all just get along? :( update soon plz!
Animal luver chapter 27 . 2/26/2007
bum bum bum...now (hopefully) things take a turn for the better, and our heroes finally save the day! woot! update soon! I wanna see if I can pick out some of these new ideas next chapter! (they didn't seem to stick out this time)
Animal luver chapter 26 . 2/17/2007
Iye makes me sad T.T unless of course he's going to make this into a hapy ending _
Animal luver chapter 25 . 1/5/2007
no! iye! don't be evil! well, I do want to find out what happens, (as usual) but i totally understand about loosing motivation on certain stories. don't worry if updates are a little slow. :)
Animal luver chapter 24 . 12/13/2006
hehe, headaches for everyone! lol just kidding. I thought this just may be the chapter where the plan get explained, but apparently not. I liked lazerus especially this chapter...he's cute when he's worried ;)
Animal luver chapter 23 . 11/29/2006
pretty good chapter...a little sad tho, as in things seem to be going downhill rapidly. Poor Iye caught between a rock and a hard place...so to speak.
Animal luver chapter 22 . 11/17/2006
o dear this doesn't bode well. i hope you update fairly soon cuz thats an awful pair of cliffhangers
merrymowmow chapter 21 . 11/4/2006
I was wondering when you're going to update.
Animal luver chapter 21 . 9/30/2006
o, nice update. hope some mysteries are revealed soon. _
Animal luver chapter 20 . 3/22/2006
ok, ill admit this chapter wasnt exactly riveting, but it was still good, and at least now we know that Nila is safe _
35 | Page 1 .. Last Next »