Reviews for Back t oSchool
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
ha. that's funny... and sadly kind of true in an exxagerated sort of way. :) great work.
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
I love it! I like the humour, and also the fact that it is so true. I mean, I feel the same way! (Except instead of Spanish I have French because I'm in Canada. French is okay..) Okay, sorry about my long reviews! I'm going to go read the rest of your poems now! I am SO adding you to my faves list!
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Good Poem. Going on the favorites list!
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Hola! Como te llamas? Loved the poem!
Leader of the Mushroom Militia chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
*laughs* Hey ou did the imagery realleh good The feelings of boredom and so on are expressed well... I like it!

One thing to comment on, the first two stanzas were ok, but it got a lot better. It was cool.
Twilit Exaggerance chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Hm. A curious piece. Nice enjambment, the ending disappointed me somehow, I felt it was somewhat out of place. Otherwise, well wrote!
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Haha. Nice. I know you exaggerated but I share some opinions there. Really great. And yea, it would have been really confusing without the italics. It would have felt like you jumped around and then I'd get lost. :D -Chelly
L.Feldman chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
WOW! I LOVED this poem! So funny, it really put a smile on my face! Nice decision about keeping the italicised words; it really gave it more mmph! I especially liked the part about math! Anyways, keep up the good work, I'm looking forward to reading your next piece!
Akip chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I really liked this poem, especially the part about math. It was a good choice the keep the italicized words. Keep up the good work!
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
haha. this made me laugh. it's exactly how i feel in some of my subjects... this was a fun little poem, great job!
Just A Note In The Wind chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I love this! It truely describes every aspect of school and how you feel when you have to go back to it after summer! The rhyming gives it a good silly feeling, which makes it a funny little poem!