Reviews for Forgotten By the God That Isn't There
Greg M. Schumaker chapter 1 . 8/13/2005
Just perfect.
Jen calculates chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Wow. Very, very well-written. I love how you ended it, and that's not just because I'm agnostic. It's just...blargh I can't find the word. But it's very good.

Keep writing, Jen
War-and-Peace chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. I can relate...you've got a way with words, dude...
Ecryptic chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Every sentence was very descriptive and intriguing as well. I used to be a Christian before becoming an agnostic. It was because of the hypocrisy of what they said as well as some things that I just couldn’t believe that they would say and that others would agree with.
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
M, you are most likely going to hate me for saying this but I'm a Christian but I'm not a very good one as you can tell by the stuff I write and a lot of other reasons,lol. and I love this song, awesome job, this seems like something my friend who is a Satanist would like, ok, sorry about all that, but this is a really awesome, great work! I love this piece.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
oh! it's so beautiful... not the rigt word but the closest i can think of at the moment...
shiva the destroyess chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
i get it!lol..
Endowment's Seraph chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
I completely agree with you up until the last line but that's opinion of one that can't compare to the other. I despise religion. religious people, namely christians and catholics think that since they're going to be "saved" they're better then you. and since religion is so tight and solid that they can't accept any different ideas. pfft. religion. ha!Mel
WiltingBlackRose chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
I'm getting jealous here...This is me...getting jealous. Heh, ok I'm stopping, but that was awesome
Aj Riley chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Hmm. I disagree with what you're saying, but the poem is very well-written. I like your style of writing.