Reviews for Dark Dreams
Love like a Rose chapter 8 . 1/20/2006
This gave me the to you later!
Aslan Israel chapter 8 . 12/30/2005
Not bad, not bad. Nice way to wrap everything up.
Aslan Israel chapter 6 . 12/16/2005
Ok. I like the rewrite much better than the original. It feels more realistic. I especially like how you went back and started the first chapter. Very nice.
i-believe-in-God chapter 2 . 12/15/2005
Good again! You know what this reminds me of? The Frank Peretti books about spiritual warfare. Edge of Eternity by Randy Alcorn. All of those. Spiritual warfare is what really freaks me out... aliens and ghosts and stuff I can say they don't exist, but knowing that there really are evil spirits out there. It really is scary! But I also know that it would be scarier if I didn't have God on my side...Anyway, on to Act 3!
i-believe-in-God chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Okay,So here's what I think. Awesome beginning! I haven't been looking on fictionpress as often as I should... been busy... so I missed this story but I'm glad I found it now! Stories like these spark ideas in my head, you know, the voices coming to you in your sleep, a sense of a larger being watching over you. This story, so far (and I'm only on the first chapter, or act!) has a specific mood, a mysterious mood, that makes the reader want more. Good going! I'm sure there will be to come...Keep writing and God bless!Sarah
Aslan Israel chapter 5 . 12/14/2005
Still much of the same. The whole 'If I'm you're creater I can destroy you' thing is nothing new, as is the coming to grips with your past, especailly when it was something you had no control over at all. I guess I've come to expect something more original from you.

It's not bad, though. I'll be interested to see what the next demon presents.
Saint Sade chapter 5 . 12/11/2005
good chapter, man, good chapter.
SomethingSymbolic15 chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Wow, that is really cool. I like that style and you did a very good job on this. I enjoyed every part. Honestly.
Winter Darkmoon chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This is very well written. I like it, quite a lot. _
Love like a Rose chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
if the armor is what i think it is, being what is described in Ephesians 6, maybe she should learn more about each piece through the story? Idk, just a suggestion. Good chapter, although it struck me as slightly confusing.
Aslan Israel chapter 4 . 8/10/2005
Nice. Interesting to see what happens next.
xWhitexdragonx chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
o, so far so good! keep writing, k?
Love like a Rose chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
This is... hmm the first word i've got is wild... I don't know, but i really like this...But i kind of would like jessica to come back to this realm at some point... :) but whatever... this is a fabulous story without the physical reality, but since it was there in the first place, i hope it will come back...good 2 chapters
Aslan Israel chapter 3 . 8/8/2005
Nice work with the harlot. She seemed so innocent to begin with. And how she represented truth. Very nice.
Aslan Israel chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Good follow-up. I will assume that you're trying to equate her darkness, her demon, with satan (or something very close to him) because you said his true form was a serpent. However, in your description of the demon, you make him dark, ugly, black, etc. While in the Bible, isn't satan actually described as an angel of light? think about it: what attracts you to them in the first place, is that demons must look appealing to the eye; not scary and such, at least until their true form is revealed, which you said was a snake.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. Still think you did a smashing job on this.