Reviews for The Taste Of Desire
Cirien Phoenix chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
This one had a better rhyme than "taste of exile" did. I like this one, too. But the last "Taste" one you posted (listed 2 above this one) is the best one yet!

Cirien

P.S. Thanks for the review on "Aquarian Waterbearer."
Moonjava chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
This one is really great to. I like it.
Adri chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
I didn't understand it *embarrassed* but I still appreciate it. It's very beautiful :) I especially like the lines: 'You try but can’t forget the first constellation you saw,Guided by my cold hand lifted towards the desert sky,Standing beneath the smiling Great Bear in silent aweHoping to steal warmth from my body but ever too shy.'but then again, you've always rocked *mwah*
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
beautiful imagery and very tantalizing. creepy! loves it! -
Fae too lazy to long in chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Mia, this is amazing...! What are you talking about it doesn't make sense? It makes perfect sense. It has such a strong emotion to it, and it's so sweet... in a rather morbid way. The whole.. giving in to temptation and desiring your worst enemy, wanting the one thing you shouldn't have.. etc. I love it, as I can relate.. and I'm sure a lot of people can. And those who can - will get this. I loved it. I love the fact that it's rather like a narrative. That's the best part about your poetry - every one of your poems tells a clear story. :) KEEP WRITING! SQUEEZE IT OUT OF YOU!
Aryanda chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
i thought it was beautiful and mysterious and a mite bit creepy...but it was an awesome poem! like nothing i've ever read before. good job.
Hidden Lies chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
This is so good! It is very different ot he the usual poems I read but I am happy I didn't stick to them! This is truely a work of a great poet! Keep it up.