Reviews for seduction with a menthol aftertaste
rooftopboys chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
crude. beautiful.
daniellegypt chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
"sweatsticky summers"

Great phrase, loved it. It was sexy, just the right amount of vulgar, and not cliche.
Camelia Sinensis chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
it was gorgeous.

like she doesn't care what he does to her - she shouldn't anyway.
forgottenlife chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I love the end, seems like every on the wild side couple.
frailty chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
Oh my I completely love this one... I can relate and four letter words speak much truth.
luv me like no other chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
This is amazingly written. i really love it.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
you always said love was the 'half-glass-full'

way of saying lust, but i say it's just a

way of saying fuck (passionately).

oh, that was perfect. finished the poem beautifully. i have... literally no criticism :P xx
none of burt's beeswax chapter 1 . 12/26/2005
i am in love with this poem. it's so gritty and seductive. if this poem was a person, i would be helplessly captivated. it sounds & tastes & smells like pure(ly tainted) summer.
Jezsh chapter 1 . 12/7/2005
this is such a sexy poem made even better by the little snatches of humour or irony. I'm just taken with the ideas within it, because I think it's so full of life.
elvenstorm chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Wow, just got to love the power of this poem. Must be the best last line... well in a very long time.
karmakaze chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Holy shit. I love the last four lines.
Rozlin chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
for some reason this made me laugh... the ending i mean... it was rather amusing...
betweentheshadows chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
Great poem and vivid descriptions. And I love the last part, such an interesting last thought. :)
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Another great piece. I love this and so relate..this is going onto my favorites list. Great job. I especially love the first six sentences and last four, too.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Good, positive but almost saddening ending. Brilliant poem.