Reviews for aquamarine
like a lover chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
this created the most lovely image in my mind. it's something that can never be drawn or photographed.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
'blue baby i could stare/in the pon for hours' is perfect.
evm chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
'posing stark white and/black still shot perfection/tipofthetongue lovely' (much love here). i like the line breaks, they're there when you least expect them and they make a nice rythym. _-_

Oh yes: the expected (imagery, amazing, fantablous, wonderful) because it is. (it really really is.)
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
beautiful... amazing poem
i was a postcard chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
A million and one apologies for being MIA as of late. I've been in a funk; a rut; a phase of sorts. But! I believe I am coming back, slowly but surely. So hopefully I will now resume being your loyal reviewer.

This, dear, is perfection. I've missed reading your stuff, I really have. "a body fit for late / eighteen hundred / anatomy film s tr ip s" The imagery, the imagery...
Moonjava chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
This is amazing. I love the imagery that is hold in this poem and you're words are very fulfilling.
Cut chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This was absolutely amazing, I'll be sure to read more of your work. And btw, thx for the review, I actually completely agree and am thinking about removing the bolds and italics. Anyways, thx again, keep writing!Heart,-.-cut.-.-
UndueReality chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Once again, wonderful imagery. You always create pictures that I like...Tee hee. Keep it up!
GypsyMothra chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Love the use of all the colors. And the last line was absolutely great.
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Beautiful imagery, so succulent and full-lipped.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I adore the idea but th way you put it in words it just doesn't shine like normally. but I love it still, the writing does bring it out and make it so livly. well done.

* noelle *
The Sweetest Oblivion chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
oo beautifull...
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
there's definetly something wrong here...i did not get an author alert for this. gr, i'm annoyed at fpress.

sorry about that,

anyways, this...something seems off about it, to tell you the truth, it's missing the usual shine. i adore the idea though. i was thinking vintage filmstip, very elegantly dirty. nice!