Reviews for Dartboard In The Rain
CD chapter 1 . 4/10/2008
Nicely done again.
M.D.Irvine chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
ah hmm not sure what to say it took me a while to read bcos of the formatting. there wasnt any spacing and i had to go over each line slowly to make sure i didn't skip anything.

Besides that though, this one shot had deep emotions like your other one shots and i wonder what hed told her friends to make them pity her. Somehow the description of the other guy as a California blonde makes me want to crack up.
RedBerries chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
It's kind of dangerous isn't it? The love she has..had for him. Hmm...the formatting is a bit wierd, but the writing is great. As for te California guy, he's just a rebound, surely even she can see that.
Chelsie chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
aww Elle, all so true,we will survive!
goldenwind chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
But now I’m happier everyday,Knowing this golden creation is here to stay

It was finally summer, the time of freedom. I had just gone to my coaches for a hill run and haircut and it was the most beautiful day. I could not have been more excited or carefree. Today was a party, and everyone was going. I got there and quickly found a friend, a girl. She was always there and we shared the same type of mentality. One thing led to another, and soon I was regreting my actions. Now the 4th of July was upon us, and this time she was there, just was she was still in my heart and always in my head. We took drive home to that familiar house and to two people longing for the past. The sweet kisses of summer took me away to better place. But my regrets of two girls in two weeks are already forgotten and honesty will mend the wounds. But life is only once, love has not yet been found, and therefore it has never been lost.
Mike chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Elle readin this makes really want to beat the rat bastard or torture him for hours on end or jus blow his brains out with a shotgun but i wont but since i knew what this was really about i took it on a diff level i guess but it was a pretty good but sad story and im sry bout what happened and i know that sometimes u r the most oblivious person in the world so im goin to call u bc i forgot this week my bad and maybe u should get AIM so we can talk more u fool well ill talk to u later

love your big bro Mike
shiningbanana chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
...ouch. You really portray the breakup pain well. I really enjoyed reading this.
The Silver Wolf chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wow. Funny how i was just in this situation without the California blonde. *Sigh* Wonderful work as usual. An A plus from me.
sempre-e-por-sempre chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
ah! jess tries UBER hard not to cry...ah! is very very good...but..as your bestest friend...i tell you...call the stupid bastard...i know you need to know...just do it (to quote that icky icky sports brand...)...by the way...your story is AWESOME...as usual...i love you!HUGs AND KISSes...Jess