Reviews for The Seventh Grade Suicides
Autumn Gloom chapter 3 . 8/10/2005
Omigosh, Meaghan, I didn't know you cried...I felt a little tear-jerk myself...I don't like Kevin all too much; he thinks he's so friggin superior to everybody else just because he's friends with Claudio. But ANYWAY, in the part where you said that everybody in the class looked at you, I think I actually looked at Patrick when they made that announcement...but I'm wishing you the best and such! Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak!

Hugs and other fluffy things,Autumn!
Autumn Gloom chapter 2 . 8/10/2005
Awesome job, but where am I? Oh well, I guess I don't come till the later chapters..I hope...but I guess I deserve that, I didn't start talking to you till Christmas time. Oh yeah, don't forget about our table at social studies if you ever get there. I heart this story profusely, please go on. I'll see you in September - don't forget ze pen and CD.

-Autumn
Autumn Gloom chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Oh my freaking God, Meaghan, I never knew you could write like this!
x.your.brand.new.mistake.x chapter 2 . 8/7/2005
Good job...God bless!
ToRemainUnknown chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
It gives off that feeling of innocence. But, I felt like it was moving fast. Or maybe that was because I was reading it fast...
Jump Start My Heart chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This is a very good story. It's the essence of innocence, in a sense, and you capture it well. I hope you continue.
darkmistresslae chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Oh! continue writing. I want to know what happens!
HaruHaru chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I love how it's composed with such an innocent narrator, any student can relate, can't wait to read the rest.