Reviews for Selfless, Cold & Composed
Poptart Guava King chapter 7 . 2/28/2010
D: this makes me so depresed. agh. *sob*
Poptart Guava King chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
that last line made me freak out for like...fifteen minutes. D:

*sob*
Lysette the little vampire chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
This is an amazing story. Once again, you've dazzled me and withing 6 chapters had me crying merlin knows how many times. I started reading all of your stories after I finished Dearly Beloved and this may be my favorite of them all (behind Dearly Beloved of course!),but yes, back on track. The characters adn emotion are just amazing and the whole thing is -excuse my total nerdiness- groovy beyond belief. Well, lots of love and hopes of updates:

Lysette
Lucy chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
it's been more than a year since you have updated it, but i guess they say hope is the last thing you lose...

meh i'd really like to know how it ends! i mean you stoped writting in the best part!

i wanna know if Mitchell is with Daniell cos he's alike his bro.

And doesn't Daniell realize this?

man! so many freaking questions!

His mom will seriosly lost it! it makes it even funnier P

awesome story, you knew it though.
No Free Refills chapter 7 . 1/28/2006
would have been interesting if Kyle had slit his wrists, and Daniel walked in and didn't notice, and they kissed, and the blood seeped into his hair..

etc.

anywho, it was a bit predictable.. and Nina and Daniel coming in at the same day..(when was the food delivered?)

good though. very good.
Wolfwitch chapter 7 . 10/21/2005
That was really big of him, being nice to Nina like that. And molesting the ex-priest sounds like fun.
Tom chapter 7 . 10/20/2005
lol! Brill! Can't wait to see the next chapter!
Jiro chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
I'm confused... I thought Kyle had just gotten the girl pregnant but if Nina has already named him then I'm assuming the kid's already been born? When did this happen?
ShadowGal chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
*snickers at the last three lines* Well, he is a guy, after all, isn't he.

I feel sorry for Mitchell. And Nina. And Daniel. But not Kyle. *shrugs* What can I say? Dead now or not, he was still being a cowardly jerk, and I don't feel particularly compelled to forgive him just yet. Cheating is not cool.

Anyways, very interesting chapter. I liked it a lot. Can't wait for the next update!
Cookie Gestapo chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
Wow I'm not even Mitch and I'm having mixed emotions about the whole thing.

V_V
K. T. Wood chapter 7 . 10/19/2005
Whoa. That was an emotional chapter! Woot. They KISSED! That is so bloody exciting! Woot! YAY! Sorry. Exams suck me off all intelligent words. Love it.
K. T. Wood chapter 6 . 10/16/2005
I'll pinch him! *wink wink*. Hehe. WOOT! Progress! Oh, wow. Poor guy. That's horrible. UPDATE
Wolfwitch chapter 6 . 10/15/2005
Wow. Angsty priest. Must molest...
gal chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
woah .. intense.. nicely done, keep up the good work.
From One Goat To Another chapter 6 . 10/12/2005
I love this story. To bad that Kyle was cheating on him... what a for more,-Shari
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »