Reviews for So Much to Learn
chocolategoodness chapter 1 . 3/25
*your*

Lol, came back to correct. Just saw your reply and read what I wrote.. Haha! :p
Mary Lipski chapter 1 . 3/21
I just read this story today and I an honestly say that NO other story has brought me to tears! Mind you, I've read ALOT! I couldn't put this book down. There was no stopping. I think, besides the lovey-dovey stuff, that the fact that Natalia wasn't a Mary-Sue, made me love this story even more! And jack wasn't perfect! His dark past made the plot even better. I loved it!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 34 . 3/16
I must say I really did enjoy this story. I loved the ending, so happy that everything worked out. I also loved the idea of Simone and Michael being together. I thought that Simone and Sam would've been the ones to get together! I also liked seeing tally grow. I think she grew up a lot. I also enjoyed reading the fight scene between Matt and Jack-if that makes any sense. Overall a well written story!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 22 . 3/15
Hello! Even though you've taken the story down, I'm reading it on my Kindle and thought I'd drop by and give a review on here. I must say I really love Tally and Jack's relationship. I also love Tally; she's probably my favourite main character of yours, but Lara from "The Good Doer" may give her a run. I also love the way you write Jack's pain about the lost of his family and I love that Tally is there to support him. I also like the fight on the footy field for some reason-I guess I just like drama! Great work and I really hope that Tally and Jack don't go their own ways! I can't wait to finish the rest of this!
chocolategoodness chapter 34 . 2/23
Wow! I'm so happy for you! You're news gave me such a positive feeling today. I've always loved your stories and I wish you all the best in this endeavor. Cheers all around! :D
Midnight Phantomhive chapter 34 . 2/23
Congratulations! _
Guest chapter 20 . 2/22
I got to the 20thchapter and didn't get to read it all because the Amazon deal. That's too bad...I'll never know what happens unless someone has already spoiled it in the reviews.
Kurosaki-Urameshi chapter 33 . 1/22
This. Is. Amazing. Bless you.
L.R. Skynner chapter 33 . 1/15
Such a fantastic story! It literally couldn't have been better. I like that you included an epilogue too; not many authors do and it's really a shame. Anyways, great work and good luck in the future :)
Guest chapter 33 . 1/5
Reading this story for the nth time and just realising the Jack and Talia named their kids after the twins :') You really are a brilliant story teller!
Little Messers chapter 33 . 12/22/2013
From the first chapter to the last, this story was an absolutely amazing read. Dare I dub it perfect, I think I do. This story took me on a whirlwind adventure, filled with drama and romance. I fell in love with Jack and Talia and the many supporting characters throughout this wonderful piece of literature. Thank you for taking the time to write such a truly beautiful story and for posting it for others to read. I really hope you continue to write more and look forward to reading more of your work. You wove a truly intricate story and it brought me so much joy to read it. I hope this review does this story justice. I could find hardly any faults in the grammar, punctuation, spelling, layout and spacing. You have the mark of a true authoress (?author?). Again thank you for the writing such an excellent and lovely story. Merry Christmas for Wednesday...(well Wednesday in Australia and if you don't celebrate Christmas I hope you have a great day any ways).
christinask chapter 33 . 12/20/2013
Okay, for a moment there, when Jack said he and Talia broke up I had a mini heart attack. Phew. That was scary. But I love it! I loved every chapter of it. There was such a mess, but it was the best mess there could be. And then they all had a happy ending and everything is right with the world again.
christinask chapter 8 . 12/19/2013
Ah, your stories are so great. Well-written, without missing words or gramatical erors. I think that the plot and twists are great, but even if I didn't like those things, I'd still appriciate how rare such beautifully written stories are.
PenguinLover33 chapter 33 . 12/14/2013
Aww! This story I just absolutely fantastic and the epilogue just makes it better. Good work and keep writing!
Little Messers chapter 1 . 12/12/2013
Ok, first thoughts-WOW. That is one hell of a first chapter, seriously it has me sitting on the edge of my bed, hunched over in anticipation to hit the 'next' button. A large part of me is jumping for joy like a jack rabbit cause this is a completed story and I won't have to start biting my nails waiting for an update. Anyways, I told myself before I hit that 'next' button I would review, so here I am. This is an amazing first chapter, grammar wise all is good, no spelling mistakes that I can currently see, the layout and spacing is excellent and don't even get me started on the context. The context in your story is really suspenseful, dramatic and, to put it quite simply, beautiful. I can't wait to read more :)
2,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »