Reviews for So Much to Learn
Guest chapter 33 . 9/9/2012
A triumph.
shanz chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
I absolutely loved this story!
Allie chapter 12 . 9/1/2012
That ending... sweet baby Jesus, that was fucking adorable. I screamed. I literally screamed (Thankfully, my apartment roomie isn't here xD) My goodness, I just died. Swooooon.
Marite chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
They also play that game here in Ireland. But if i'm not mistaken the rules are slightly different :D but i think they have some sort of annual game between australia and ireland, switching the rules depending on which country its played in..or something like that. we call it Gaelic Football.
G4M3R chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
I think I practically screamed like little girls at Justin Bieber's concert when Jack gave his first lesson. The way he did it, I can see why people adore him. xD
G4M3R chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
The scene when Natalie told Jack her idea was funny. Especially this line, 'Spewing Oprah quality chick advice couldn't have been doing much for his masculine ego'.
Fallingstar123 chapter 33 . 8/26/2012
Hey, I'm Melissa from Falling star awards. Our very own Karla has reviewed your story:

So Much to Learn by Star123 was one of the first stories on FictionPress I ever read. I can't even remember how I found it but I'm so glad I did. It was this story that made me fall so madly in love with the cliche of brother's bestfriend.

Being one of Star123's earlier works it's not flawless, but that doesn't detract from it's pure awesomeness. There's an addictiveness to this story that has you pushing next right to the end, having read this through 3 times myself I still find I read it all in one go!

The characterisation is great, even the minor characters can be remembered and loved for their individuality. They change and grow as the story progresses as all characters should.

Talia, our female lead, has a heart breaking start to her story that winds up with her awkwardly asking her brother's best friend (Jack) for something he doesn't feel he can give. With his reluctance to comply she resorts to emotional blackmail. What started out as lessons to improve Talia's reaction to touch turns into a love affair. The problem being that they kept the whole thing quiet and now risk being discovered.

All in all, if your a fan of the romance genre I'm pretty certain you'll love this! With 2800 reviews currently, you'd be mad to disagree.

Go to fallingstarawards . blogspot to read for yourself.
Melissa :)
14582 chapter 12 . 8/25/2012
story: "Kiss me."
me: EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

asdfghjhgfdsaASGHJHDSASDFGHJ Hs
heal me forever chapter 33 . 8/21/2012
dis is emotion rollcoaster sweetheart..i have litrally no words to express..my feelings rgarding dis stry...beautifullywritten..i always cherish...d movemts i read dis jack nd tally FOREVER 3333

god bless u wid writing good luck..(:
snowisfalling chapter 33 . 8/13/2012
I read this in one go and it's fair to say starting a story like this at midnight was not one of my brightest ideas! It's now 05:27am and it's a bloody good job I have nothing to get up for tomorrow! :') I have truly enjoyed this story although there were times I wanted to punch Talia for being so clueless I'm incredibly happy at how it all worked out and I loved the epilogue- the twins middle names especially! Keep writing! Rach.
unrealisticlovestory chapter 28 . 8/12/2012
Love this story sooo much!
intercostalspace chapter 33 . 7/31/2012
GOOD EPILOGUE! :)
TMLT chapter 33 . 7/31/2012
I absolutely adore this story to bits from start to finish you had be hooked! Oh my goodness I wish a movie was made for it. I can't stress how much your story has moved me. It expresses a fair lot, some genuinely relatable and others more so on the fiction side of things. Your characters are to die for you've made me want one for keeps! You've made such a wonderful story thanks a million for sharing this story with us, much appreciation. Keep up the Good work !
intercostalspace chapter 26 . 7/31/2012
Nat is one lucky girl. despite her childishness Jack loves her.
intercostalspace chapter 24 . 7/31/2012