Reviews for So Much to Learn
Preposterous chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I absolutely love this story. Very well-writ and so exciting.
Preposterous chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I love how she called him a wanker and then broke up with him. 'Atta girl.
carleyshake chapter 33 . 6/16/2012
This is mt expectation i might say :) i enjoy ut so much

Thanks for this wonderful storyy :)

Im using my phone so im sorry if my comment seems wrong here and there :)

The story is wonderful
twibbit chapter 33 . 5/11/2012
xDangerousLovex chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
This is your first story that caught my attention. Now I'm hooked. Keep up the writing! I don't know what i'd do if you quit writing story's
leavemeialone chapter 33 . 5/4/2012
I am glad I finally finishing reading this story. I am actually glad with the way it ended. I like Jack kind of giving us a quick summary of all the happy and not-so-happy times he has had. It gives us a resolution and closure with this story. Jack is a good guy. What really annoy me was Tally, I didn't notice how and who she was until later towards the end. All her faults are just her human flaws, but I guess I don't like it because it is qualities that make her selfish and rude. I can totally relate to the qualities and I guess it just bugs me. Though Tally is amazing though. It sucks how she was mean to Haley but understandable. I guess she is a very judgmental person, quite relateable to me. I am glad to see Tally and Jack with a happy ending.
Don'tStopMeNow chapter 33 . 4/29/2012
This was quite the ride. I loved every bit of the story, except Talia pissed me off most of the time.

By the time I got to the epilogue I was literally making really strange noises at every update Jack said, from them breaking up, them getting back together, Talia getting pregnant, and her having twins!
Dibss chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Oh wow, I absolutely loved reading this story from beginning to end! Sure the plot was predictable but the way you wrote it was... AMAZING. The initial lessons? Perfect. I'd find myself holding my breath at the simplest of Jack's touches. Do continue writing :) You make people like me extraordinarily happy!
Sonia chapter 33 . 4/29/2012
I loved it! And to be honest toasted the end when everyone was hating on Talia I was pissed because I felt like she was reacting exactly like I would. So I normally dont like totally flawed protagonists but I loved Tally and this story!
SonnieShine chapter 33 . 4/27/2012
Wow! What an amazing story that has kept me captivated for the past couple of days while I have laughed and cried my way through it.
may321 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I have to say I love how it is set in Australia!

enjoying it so far can't wait to read more!
HarderToBreathe chapter 33 . 4/24/2012
That was awesome! I love Jack! He really is the star of this story. His love and affection for Tally was so obvious. I loved the part when he goes "I wouldn't trade even a second spending it with you than with Haley." He cared so much of what Tally thought of him and how he's going with their touch lessons. Matt was hilarious in this story. :] Thanks for posting this. :D It was a fun read.
kake123 chapter 33 . 4/23/2012
Ok well I gotta say, I RARELY like stories on this site. Not trying to be mean or anything but 99.9% they're just cheesy, immature stories that are pretty poorly written (no offense to anyone, but I mean they are immature) anyways, and while I didn't LOVE the story, mostly because im not a hugeeee fan of young romance stuff like this, I read it because I needed an easy light read. And I have to say you are deffinetly a very, very talented mature and well spoken writer! You had good dialogue and some good characters that had proper personalities. And may I say I love the mom lol. So kudos to you and good job! Always keep writing XD

p.s omg you're australian, sooo cute! )
Don'tStopMeNow chapter 23 . 4/21/2012
Wahhhh! At first I really like Talia, but now I basically hate her. Don't get me wrong Micky is acting like a terrible person to her and it really sucks, but she is doing exactly the same thing to Haley, it's ridiculous! She gives all this crap to Haley because she is jealous and hates her for it and all this girl is guilty of is keeping Talia's secret, standing up for her against Micky, and letting Talia lash out at her because she knows she is having a bad day. And the worst part is that Talia doesn't really care, and thinks that the world is being bad to her even though she is being a bitch. Ugh, hate her. Love the story though, haha.
Don'tStopMeNow chapter 24 . 4/21/2012
I really love this story, it is very descriptive and I found myself choked up by the sheer beauty of some things that some of the characters did or said.
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »