Reviews for So Much to Learn
Yuzuki15 chapter 33 . 4/20/2012
Well, it was a roller coaster of a ride, but Talia and Jack made it in the end, didn't they?

Lovely story you wrote. :) I fairly enjoyed it and read it all in one go! :D
Jack3 chapter 32 . 4/13/2012
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Jack3 chapter 14 . 4/12/2012
The best chapter so far! LOVE THIS STORY! You'll be a best selling author soon! Better than Lori Foster, Erin Mccarthy and all those "contemporary romantic authors". WAY TO GO! 3
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
awesome!
Nadia Ocean chapter 33 . 4/7/2012
Awesome story! I really felt the emotions. At times Tally pissed me off, but that's a good thing. That means your characters really came to life for me. I also learned a few Austrailian slang word and stuff! All in all, great story! And keep writing; I can't to read more of your stuff! :)
ColourCascade chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
I re-read it cos it was so awesome and I still love it! You know, maybe you could even do a spinoff story on Alex. For some reason I think he could be a really interesting main character in a story.
Hecate's Diamon chapter 33 . 3/25/2012
I remember starting to read this story a year or two ago and then stopping, but I can't imagine why! Even if it isn't my favourite of yours, it's still excellent! I liked the Simone/Mickey twist too, and Talia and Matt's mom? A gem, if I ever saw one :P
xbelivex chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I love it!
Leigh Hart chapter 32 . 3/20/2012
AWESOME story. I loved it. I wish there had been more Haley thou after she and Talia became friends. And I wish that more of Micky's "good" side had been shown. I really liked him. I loved Jack thou. Thanx for the awesome story! (and the opportunity to learn some Australian slang!)
imperfectlyokay chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
THIS STORY...

was frankly, like a breath of home. I lived in NZ for seven years so a lot of the slang was similar, and that plus the plotline (duh) was the best part of the story.

Jack and Tommo were, in my opinion, the cutest. Not in terms of looks, although you've described them as being very yummy, but in terms of just how ADORABLE you wrote their personalities.

I liked that Talia was stupid and temperamental at times and that whatever she messed up, she fixed eventually. I loved Simone's honesty, I think that was the best part of their friendship.

Besides that, I loved how honest your writing was. Ok, honest isn't really the best word but... the best I can say is that you included all this absolutely mundane stuff, things in everyday life, and because of that I completely got sucked into the story, like I was a part of it even. I read most of it on my phone, huddled up under a duvet in a dark room, and I actually felt like I was experiencing Talia's emotions - even teared up a few times!

So, great job! Really, really loved it. x
simplymarvy13 chapter 33 . 3/2/2012
Eeeep! Ok so i know that was a bit loud but this is such an excellent story! I have no problems with this story- none at all!
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 18 . 2/26/2012
Okay, I've been reading for... a couple of hours or so now. And this story...

Just Wow. Seriously... this is amazing. I love it! I'm in love with Jack! I'm in love with all the characters! And your writing. God. Anyway, I can't wait to keep reading. Sadly, that's going to be later, but just... thank you. For writing this. x
D. M. Gotmen chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
What the freak? He slept with someone? THE BASTARD. I hope it wasn't Haley 'cause I sort of like her but if it was her, I HATE her. lol anyway, i like your story! :D
SomethingUnforgivable chapter 32 . 1/26/2012
This story is perfect!
appleme chapter 33 . 1/22/2012
You have an amazing talent for writing! Your Carichters are well developed, your story line is complex and interesting. You keep your readers captivated with your wit! You deserve all the praise and positive comments yor stories receive. From all your fans... Please keep up the good work!
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »