Reviews for So Much to Learn
Ice Bubble chapter 33 . 1/7/2012
I want to ride off into he sunset too. *pout*
Ice Bubble chapter 32 . 1/7/2012
I quite like this ending. It shows they're both completely ready to move forward, and even if they're not literally together they're together figuratively...?

*sigh* There I go sounding all wise and then I mess it up by not being sure if what I'm saying makes any sense.

But nevermind my unintentional ramblings. I'm glad I've read this story and I'm glad you wrote it. I personally think writing can be a weakness as well as something wonderful. It allows people to get inside your mind, and even if it's entirely unintentional, if someone so choses to interpret your writing and tries to understand your phsyche, then you have gained yourself a weakness (not always the case). But it all depends on perspective. If a reader chooses to just let it flow, a piece of writing can be so astoundingly fantasic it's almost unbelievable. I think this story was just that piece.

So, not to be all mushy or anything but I really like his story.

Bu just a little note: you need to remember the difference between 'then' and 'than'. )
Ice Bubble chapter 29 . 1/7/2012
*sniffle*
Ice Bubble chapter 26 . 1/7/2012
CHAIRS!
Ice Bubble chapter 25 . 1/7/2012
Poor Adam. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time when this whole thing started...
Ice Bubble chapter 24 . 1/7/2012
*sigh* I've been rolling on my bed all through this chapter in sheer annoyance at Talia's attitide. I mean I get how she's feeling and all but geez, it's not all about you. Like even when she saw someone at the door, why didn't she just tell Jack? Instesd she hurt his feelings all in her haste. *double sigh*
Ice Bubble chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
I read a story once and the author called it a subble rash, I think
delight.full chapter 33 . 1/6/2012
I spent the whole day finishing up reading this and loved every bit of it! I thought it was going to be a cute, light read judging from the beginning premises of the story. However, a few chapters in I realized that there was a lot more to this story then I gave credit for. At times Thalia was just so selfish and 'young' (for lack of a better word), that I became frustrated with her. But she learned a lot, and the ending chapters made up for it. Matt and Jack weren't the typical shallow, bland, good-looking guy characters that tend to pop up in a lot of fics. You showed that they had depth, history, and true feelings. It wasn't your typical epilogue, but I'm glad for that. The letter was personal, especially coming from Jack's pov. Thanks for a great read!
Ice Bubble chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
I live in Jamaica and we definitely don't use the Freshman, Junior, Sophomore and Senior stuff either. In fact, for us, High School is all the way from seventh grade to thirteenth grade, though you have a choice to stop at eleventh grade.

I'm liking this story very much. And I like the way you write.
OhboyitsOmasi chapter 33 . 12/28/2011
I just finished reading this story, I am speechless. I loved each and every part of it. I am new to fictionpress I would like to read more stories like this which get me hooked till I finish reading it.

Hope you reply me and recommend more stories to read.
brittaknee chapter 33 . 12/6/2011
I just finished reading this story again after its been some time since I first read it. It is still one of my favorites to have ever read! I love it thank you so much for such a great story
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 2 . 11/19/2011
FINALLY an Australian who understands my need to add an 'u' in 'colour'! So thank you for writing and you for being born in this sun burnt country!
Kipper's Chum chapter 8 . 11/3/2011
I'm reading this for the third time now. It's my absolute favourite stories on here! I mean, there are slight mistakes in grammar and whatnot, but I just love the story. It really gives me the warm and fuzzies, you know!
Dedexx chapter 33 . 11/1/2011
You're story needs to get published! I laughed and cried through out it. It is so much better then some actual books i have read.

It was so emotional and, unlike most stories on here, realistic. Your characters were so original and real. I loved them all.

I honestly believe that this could be based upon a real person and I wish it was because otherwise it is a waste!

I hope you keep this story on here because I will return to read it! And I am scared that one day when i return it is not here.

I would save it on my computer but it would take ages to copy and paste every chapter on word. Thats why i want it to become a book so I can treasure it forever.

This story has really emotionally hit me. It is a big lesson on love!

Jeez, I sound so obsessed! Lol! Write more by the way.
Elmo chapter 32 . 10/27/2011
WOW!You writing is amazing!its like those addicting types where all you think about at school is when do i get home and get to again,truly AMazing!111
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »