Reviews for So Much to Learn
CrazyCinderellaGirl chapter 33 . 10/9/2011
I absolutely loved and adored this story! I just kept getting very very frustrated with Talia but 'oh well!'

Australia FTW!

Keep writing don't stop! :D
Gre L B chapter 16 . 9/22/2011
We call it beard burn in the USA
MarshmallowRabbitt chapter 33 . 9/19/2011
I love this story. It's so cute and, while a little predictable, it really works for the story.

That said, the last chapter, the epilogue, threw me off a little. I'm not sure how I feel about having them split for almost 2 years before getting back together. It doesn't really add anything to the story and it kind of frustrated me that after all they'd been through, they'd split like that.
dream-a-while chapter 33 . 9/11/2011
This story was amazing! I'm so glad that I stumbled upon it. I truly loved the ending and the somewhat closure it gave between Jack and his father and gave you insight on Jack and Talia's future together.
Whatsoever chapter 33 . 9/10/2011
The originalest story ever! Love it! :)
leauduciel chapter 33 . 8/30/2011
wow. that was an amazing few hours of my life as i devoured your story. you are gifted. truly gifted, and i hope that you continue to share this gift with us and the rest of the reading world.
frr chapter 11 . 8/27/2011
god, this girl is so immature..i hope she grows up. it aint cute.

love your writing though!
in my bones chapter 33 . 8/23/2011
I'm gonna be honest here and say that this just might be (totally is) my favorite story on FictionPress.
A Baker's Dozen chapter 33 . 8/20/2011
This story made me so happy. I was looking, over the past few days, for a good romance to read and just nothing caught my eye. Then, while searching through my favorite authors favorites, I stumbled upon this. I wasn't sure at first, your style was so differant then I normally read. But your story drew me in, and I'm glad it did. This story was so amazing! It had me laughing, crying, awwing, and smiling so much. I love the characters, I love your detail work. This story had an amazing plot line. I've read stories with a similar situation, bothers best mate fell for the sister, but the brothers never cared and it was so unrealistic. I'm glad you made him stay angry for a while and be uncomfortable with it. That's real life.

I want to thank you for writing this story, it was pure talent. I enjoyed it so much. Thank you for sharing it with the fiction press community! I would actually love to see this published, haha. I'll probably be back to reread this soon andi will recommend it to all my friends.
KristenWenst68 chapter 33 . 8/16/2011
usually epiloques are sapy and romantic, but i thnk this was the best, moving, inspiring epiloque ive read! Thank u so much for writing this story it is great! its so good tht i finished it all today!
AndSoItBegins chapter 33 . 8/8/2011
Asdfghjkl.

I'm so sad right now

The story's over! D:

Up until a couple days ago, the only story of yours that I read was Private Lives, Private Property (I think it was), and I just happened to find this one through someone else, and honestly, I'm going to go look at all of your other stories, because I think you are an amazing writer.
LovenLife chapter 33 . 7/18/2011
hey, i recently finished reading this story...and i really loved it! i loved the plot, characters and especially the language, it's a nice change from reading stories written in american english (not meant in an offensive manner). i especially liked the epilogue, nice to read Jack's POV. i noticed that you started a sequel for this but it's on hiatus, i hope you get some good ideas and continue the story, i'd definitely like to read it!

good luck with the writing! :)
crazybelle chapter 33 . 7/6/2011
This has definitely been one of the most addicting stories I've read on FictionPress, the whole "brother's best friend" plot is a well used one but this definitely had it's own spin, and I'm not ashamed to admit it made me laugh, had me wanting to break things, and at one point had me nearly in tears (which considering my aversion to crying is a very big thing). Basically it's an amazing piece and I loved every chapter of it
smeckles92 chapter 33 . 7/1/2011
Hi :) I read your story years ago, and I have just revisited it. I don't think I left a review before ( which is horrible but my excuse is I was young ) so I'm going to leave you one now. I love this story so much! I love that it is set in Australia, I'm from Perth, so it's great to read a story on here that feels more real and relatable. You are also a great writer and have created amazing characters. It's funny, I was reading the epilogue just then, and the date of the letter from jack was June 2011, funny how the day I revisit it is the day ofthe epiloge. Haha. Anyway I dont know if you still use this account, but thankyou for such a great story!
nerdimaddi chapter 33 . 6/10/2011
OMG.

this story is amazing. simply amazing. you wove togther the plot so wonderfully and your writing is just beautiful

there were a lot of times i wanted to slap Tally, but i guess it was just love that went to her head and that big mouth she couldn't keep shut. haha

any way, i really love the characters. they're so wonderful. i loved the story. you should consider trying to get it published.
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »