Reviews for So Much to Learn
nerdimaddi chapter 29 . 6/8/2011
nerdimaddi chapter 26 . 6/7/2011
BAM! those three words are so powerful its awesome :D
nerdimaddi chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
i cant wait to read more
peacelovejay chapter 2 . 5/28/2011
oh gosh, this is so good! first, i have to say, i love australian mannerisms and phrases and stuff! so i'm looking forward to that :) but also, the story is realistic and a good mix of action and dialogue and description and... i just really like it so far! the plot is really interesting, so i'm looking forward to seeing where this story is going- time to read more, yay!
Eriishaa chapter 33 . 5/22/2011
loved this story! keep up the good work Jess!
CRenaeB chapter 33 . 5/1/2011
I'm finding it extremely ironic that I just read this story and it ends about a month away from now(:
Anon chapter 9 . 5/1/2011
You should have seen my face when I read the lyrics and realized that I was listening to Unwritten Law as I was reading chapter 9. Same album, too. Also, very good story so far... I'm trying to not read it all in one night. :)
ILveJcb chapter 33 . 5/1/2011
Alright, I'm officially your biggest fan. I've basically read most of your big stories and love them all! This story was definitely amazing and some bits really made me laugh. Jack is just amazing. I wish Matt had ended up with Hayley instead of Kristin but, oh . Im gonna go do some Economics essay questions now. I just wanted to let you know that this was just AMAZING!

Thanks :)
spUNkyORanGE chapter 33 . 4/27/2011
I just finished your story. I am so glad I came across it. It was so good! I read it at work while I was supposed to be working haha. Whoops! I just couldn't stop reading it. I loved Jake so much! I knew right away that he always like talia deep inside. I felt really bad for him at the end. Talia was so mean to everyone. I dont I really ever got over not liking her. She was so bitchy. I understood why I just personally didn't like her that much. This story actually reminds me a lot of CupidsPsyche "Thoughtless". I think anyone who really enjoyed this book would love her story. You can find her on here or feedbooks . Com. They are very similar on how the stories are. I dont want to really give anything away. But anyway. Back to your story I also enjoyed how you put the songs in the beginning that relates to the chapter. So great! Off to read another one! Woo
TriciaArlene chapter 33 . 4/26/2011
I loved this story so much. Especially the epilogue. I thought it very appropriate that it be from Jack's POV. Definitely a great way to wrap up your incredible story. Congrats on an amazing job. :)
TriciaArlene chapter 29 . 4/26/2011
Wow. Talia had complete word vomit there at the end. Definitely should have kept that to herself.
TriciaArlene chapter 25 . 4/25/2011
I love Adam. :)

Definitely a sweetie pie.
TriciaArlene chapter 24 . 4/25/2011
Definitely feel bad for Haley. Talia's lashing out at her was uncalled for, no matter how angry she was. Someone needs a temper check.

The conflicts in this chapter played out well, totally believable. I feel like I've witnessed a situation similar at one point or another. Congrats at a well written chapter. :)
Mon chapter 33 . 4/25/2011
Incredible story!
elanbu chapter 33 . 4/25/2011
AH! this was a very sweet story. you tied in all the plot lines nicely. man. i had something really nice to tell you, but i've forgotten. i suppose one thing worth mentioning is that i tried to read this years ago, and something about the nature of the plot was a pit intimidating to me. now that i've read it, though, it was thoroughly enjoyable and i'm so happy i decided to try and read it once more. i'm not going to squeal and gawk over the couple- you portrayed them well. but mostly i just want to praise your ability at creating a complex story, and being able to then tie everything together. also, your chapters were eventful, but concise which made them so much fun to read. i really, really thought your storytelling was excellent and i hope to find the same quality in your other works!
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »