Reviews for So Much to Learn
Anepidekti chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
Yay an update! The tension starting to develop is great! Can't wait to read next chapter! One dedicated to them has to be good!
stanhops chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
Cute chappie! It wasn't especially insightful or anything, but it was darling and I can't wait to see what happens next! ... Lesson 5 (on the date)?
Juniper Nights chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
hehe me like!great job
MCM315 chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
Can't wait until the date! Will there be some physical contact? ;) The sexual tension when they were studying was awesome. I love how Talia is so honest, too. Ah, Micky was back to being an ass. He should stick to singing and not talking. What IS his problem anyway? Talia is so cool. Why does he hate her so much?

I've been watching the Australian Open (well, at least until Roddick lost), but they said it's been 106F? Man, that's hot. It's funny because here in the states, (I live in the wintry Northeast) it's freezing. So it's weird to say "keep cool"!

Thanks for the frequent updates and keep up the good work. I am hooked. :)
Artemis the Brave chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
Hole in One, once again. I always love your updates though. I'm glad you didn't go into Saturday night though. I think you're right when you said it deserves a whole chapter to itself. I have a feeling its going to be good after all...Anyway, glad you liked the suggestion! I thought it might be up your alley. If you want another one try "Boys suck, They Do! Well fine, Don't Believe Me!" by Harvey the Pooka. I got a good laugh out of it anyway...Can't wait to see why Taila needs to wear dancing shoes!
Alenor chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
heya again, another great chappie. i can't wait to see what happens on the saturday night. happy australia day to you too, i hope you have a nice day, cya next time ~ Alenor.
SouledChampion chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
I'm loving this story so far, and I hope to see an update soon. :)
icedfaerie chapter 8 . 1/22/2006
Aw Jack's moving to England? That's sad...but I'm glad that Matt and Talia are getting closer, and I'm real happy at the fact that Talia insulted Brad when he called. I can't wait til the next chapter.
ryen chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
my stupid computer wouldn't let me review your last chapter! so this is going to be like 2 reviews all jumbled up into one. I can't guarantee it will be great quality or very long, but i'll try. so it took you long enough, but chapter 7 was really good (what a surprise, like you didn't already know that i was going to say that). and this one was, yes, a little slow, but cute at the same time. And i have to admit, my brothers (all three of them) sleep in my room when they're hung over so my parents won't find them like that. It's actually really funny, but a little awkward when there's sometimes all 4 of us on one little bed...but it gives me something to hold over them. so now that i've told you about that *uncomfortable laugh* i think you did another great job and i can't wait for more! (don't sent jack away!i'll cry...and you wouldn't want that would you?)
Opal Soul chapter 8 . 1/17/2006
Hurrah, the plot thickens some more, and all in the same delicious vein of half-sarcasm. About Brad- while, of course, I would like him to truly regret his actions, I think I'm even gladder that he's just a wuss who's scared of Talia's brother- and dumb enough to tell her to call off her goons... as if her world revolved around him, ever. See? Perfect for Haley! :)
123123123123123po chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
loved it!

Ar eyou gonna make him move away? I want the two fo em to get together! damn u! lol
books4me chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Aw, so cute. We heart Jack.

I don't want him to move to Oxford; he has to stay with Talia! Though, Oxford is a great University town (I just got back from a trip there, funily enough).

Thanks for replying to my review.

Take care and keep up the great work,

* Books4mE *
stanhops chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
So I got lost gor a while...totally forgot about this story because somehow I had originally forgotten to put you on author alert. So, I reread the whole thing, with the additions and once again I am enamored by this cute story...What lesson four? The kiss perhaps? I can't wait and see what happens with this Oxford thing and all that...please update soon!, you're definitely on author alert and my favorites list now!
Anepidekti chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
Yay an update! This story is definitely becoming one of my favorites! Not a new lesson in this chapter but the angst added with the scholarship thing sounds interesting to me! Can't wait to read more of course!
MCM315 chapter 8 . 1/16/2006
You're spoiling us, your faithful fans! Keep the updates coming!

Very well written chapter, once again. I really don't want Jack to go and loved how HE was the one who didn't want the lessons to end. I was hoping Talia would've told Jack about Brad's call. Brad is such a jerk and I hope he leaves Talia alone. Matt's goons. LOL. Yeah, I don't feel sorry for Brad.

Looking forward to more lessons! Keep writing :)
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 .. Last Next »