Reviews for So Much to Learn
SomethingsAmiss chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
Hey, love'in the story! Usually I call them flip flops, but im canadian so iunno, or just sandals. but ya flip flops, so keep up the good writing!
MCM315 chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
Great, quick update! Thank you! I'm very into this plot. You have so many different directions you can go in. Talia's already starting to have "tingly feelings" for Jack, which is not good given their situation. I mean it's only lesson 2! LOL. At least Jack won't have to work too hard. It should be interesting when they're alone. I'm also really starting to like Matt, too. Aw, the overprotective brother. He should've kicked Brad's ass, but he's sweet, which will make the whole situation worse later. But, I love drama, so I'm looking forward to it. Again, you have a real talent for writing and dialogue. Keep it up!

Oh, and here in the U.S., we call them flip-flops, too. It's the safest word, so I'd go with that. :)
books4me chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
Another good chapter! :-)

Thanks for answering my review. I enjoyed this chapter. I agree, yours is a rather fun idea.

Flip-flops or thongs; same over here.

Keep up the great work,

* Books4mE *
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
I do hope you update soon. It is so good and funny. I wonder what lesson 3 is about. Keep writing!
Dacri chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
God I love it ! Can't wait for the following. Please post it very soon, I'm just dying to read it...I love the characters, the style, the plot itself...

MORE !
sarah chapter 4 . 10/7/2005
well i dont know about everyone else but i call them flip flops as well. i like your story so far :D
MCM315 chapter 3 . 10/4/2005
I missed this story and am so glad you're back :) Jack seems like a cool guy. I can't help but think that he's thinking "I want to help her" AND "How awesome a situation is this?" LOL. I mean he's a guy and has to be thinking that he's going to be getting something out of this, too, right? He seems to be a moral guy, though, so I don't think he's using Tally. He cares about her, but come on...he's going to be benefitting, too. I think their lessons are going to be fun to read. It's just a very interesting situation, but keeping it from Matt is only going to cause problems later, so I can see some drama happening. Anyway, this review is kind of all over the place. Please keep writing. I'm very intrigued and look forward to the next chapter! Don't make us wait so long :)
incognitus chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Yippee another update! D Haha now you're making me pine for a hot guy like Jack who will give me goosebumps and make my spine tingle whenever he comes near P (I'm busy having final exams now, the last paper's tomorrow, so I'll write you a nice long review next time to make up for the inadequateness of this one) )
Toast n Guitars chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Yay, another chapter up. How is her brother not going to notice what's going on? Up date soon, I love your story. -Toast
bluz chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
i am, this story is amazing. I'm intrigue towards whats gonna occur next as well as knowing these 'rules'.

can't wait til the next chapter
bakka chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
update! i luv the idea
asd chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
mm... loved itUpdate soon/
ryen chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
sheep! jk. But really that was good. Took you long enough...but very good. :D
books4me chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
Hi there,

I liked the new chapter! (I was a bit sceptical upon reading the first two chapters, but this one reassured me somewhat.)

Thanks for answering my review.

I look forward to reading more!
NOLONGERPOSTING chapter 3 . 10/3/2005
I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it! Please update soon. I love it! It is so good and so exciting, and the story line is wonderful! I can't wait for more!
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 188 195 196 197 198 199 200 .. Last Next »