Reviews for So Much to Learn
Lucy chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
I like it. You write very well, at first I was hesitant but it picked up. It's tres interesting and while I know Talia and Jack will eventually get it on, I'll be reading to see how they get there. I actually know what torts is (!), I'm such a nerd. AFL Melbourne? Sydney still kicks ass my friend. Haha.

Good job so far.
bluz chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
i like this story, and i can't wait to read the next ch.

question, is there a psychological reason she's the way she is?
Toast n Guitars chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
My name made you giggle? Why's that? Well, anyways, back to your story. How is Jack going to start the teaching? Will Matt find out about the lessons? What's going to happen with Brad now? Update soon! -Toast
Jaizar chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
hey! GREAT chapter, i'm really likign jack. this story is unique, i reckon, (i've been reaidnh hepas of stories over the week) and this is refreshingly different for me. i hope you keep writign it, and bay high redemption too Domg! is she gonna get with jack? she'd better. i mena, she will...right?JB
dancingintherain chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
oh wow, cute cute! you make cliche into WOW! i can't wait to read the next update!
ryen chapter 2 . 8/12/2005
This is turning out to be so good. Is Matt gonna find out about Tally and Jack? will jack even go through with it? the suspense is killing me. (well not really as the suspense isn't even big. i just like to put things out of proportion.) anyways, i love it so keep updating!
Toast n Guitars chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
O! Good so far, I hope you update soon! I want to know what she's going to do with Jack! Keep writing -Toast
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Interesting start so far, I hated Brad from the time he cheated on Talia. Is it me, or is Talia really needs this enigmatic Jack? I'm really wondering what will happen next. :)

~~Trinity
incognitus chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Hey that sounds like a nice start to great new story! I like it. Lots. Really I do. And I'm glad too that you don't mind using "normal" names for your characters: off the record, alot of the ficpress writers seem to have a fetish for unpronouncably difficult rare names. But you're different. And that's good. Do update faster! )
tawnyfawn chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
EXCELLENT first chapter and really can't wait for more! D
Jaizar chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
he he, oh, soudn like thigns are gonna get interesting D can' wait for more
Fun-KillinReportCard chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
this is a really awesome start. keep up the great work.
ryen chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
i'm really likin this so far...can't wait to read more (hint hint wink wink nudge nudge). :)
dissydesi chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
All I can say is die. Up date soon please so far it's an exlant story but I really don't have enough to tell.

~desi
lostgirluk chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
good, i like it, keep going. i also dislike the name brad, it seems so blad somehow, anyway,update soon. Leia
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 190 197 198 199 200 201 Next »