Reviews for So Much to Learn
DofD chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Amazing start.
artmagus chapter 33 . 2/23/2011
very touching story! one thing though, and i don't know if any other girl feel like this, but if my best friend ever tried to withhold something like that from me i would feel like shit! jugdemental or not she is supposed to be with me for who i am so i'm kind of feeling weird about that part of your story ! nevertheless you really are a great author and i just love your stories
Lyssa chapter 33 . 2/19/2011
I loved it. The characters weren't the usual romance perfect people, they were just real.

I think it is rather nice that the epilogue contained only a letter. It was a nice difference.
Pumpkin.-.-.Kween chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
Great story. Makes me wish my brother had some friends who I considered even in the slightest bit attractive and not vomit inducing *lol*. Not that his friends are disgusting, they're just... his friends.. u know? The friends who have always just 'been there' and are now just a extention of him... so therefore thinking of them in any romantic way brings out your heaving reflexes. Well now that I've successfully put my foot in my mouth...

Your story is sweet, endearing, romantic (as all romance stories should be *cocks eyebrow and looks about ackwardly*). The actual 'falling for my brothers best friend' is a bit cliche but the actual storyline makes up for the cliche. Although I think it would have been a bit more believable if she had a hard time with him touching her as well and they had to work through it rather then her just being able to touch and be touched by Jack. That would have been more realistic to me rather then him giving her the lessons and it seeming to cure her or him being the only guy who was able to touch her. Maybe that's just me and other think it's cute that he was the only one but for ME, it didn't completely mesh well for me at that point. But again, the storyline was great and those few instances where it seemed to not mesh were highly ignorable and I was able to enjoy the story thoroughly. GREAT JOB!
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 33 . 1/25/2011
This is such an amazing story, i just finished reading it all in one go (even though i should've been studying for my exams :$) you are just -wow- a pretty amazing author and well i wish u luck in all of ur other stories :D
coldsteel77 chapter 33 . 1/23/2011
enjoyed it immensely!
Kristyanna chapter 33 . 1/16/2011
This story was really nice and real and I just loved it. It basically made me stay up until 5am because I kept wanting to see what happened next.

I love the characters and everything. And I love all the Aussie references, since I can't say I've ever found an Australian writer on here before, other than myself.

So, yeah, Basically - this story is awesome and I love how you write. x.
Vindimiatrix Virginis chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Ladies and gentlemen, this is my favourite story. *.* perfect!
raziya353 chapter 33 . 1/8/2011
Kept me up for a good 5 hours past my sleepy time...Ill bill you for the coffee. Loved the story btw
SoyaCokeBoxers chapter 33 . 1/4/2011
Oh hell. Bloody hell, you kept me up with your amazing (understatement) story till 4:47am no joke. I finished it all! I drank all the long 33 chapters of yours and I was still thirsty for more. Oh gosh, your writing is just too damn good and as we all know this "girl and bro's best friend" is a cliche, you've made it so damn original and far from cliche.

I'm going to tick all the four boxes bellow because I'm in love...with your story and you :D

I'm off to check out your other stories, but I doubt I'm gonna start one anytime soon I'm too damn tired.

Keep writing or I'll haunt you down.

balloonfista chapter 33 . 1/3/2011
Lol, yes, em again!

haha, I think this was one of the first stories I read on FP long long ago and it didn't have an epilogue that time if I remember.

anyway, as usual, I love it! ;) Although my favourite remains Private lives, public property, I love this because of the whole brother's best friend cliche!

Ri
pancyfants chapter 33 . 12/31/2010
i finally chased you back from PLPP, which i absolutely adored, and came to this, and i just have to say, this is probably even better. wow, i mean, would i send really hopelessly girly if i said jack was perfect? i mean this in a critically analysing sense, too, of course! ahahaha. he seems to do no wrong. *cue girlish sigh and hopeful wishes*

thank you for this amazing story. i'm certainly in love here.
Aloh chapter 33 . 12/30/2010
Absolutely one of my top 3 favorite stories on fictionpress. I always come back to read this periodically and leave with that same warm feeling.
Quiet Chaos chapter 33 . 12/28/2010
This story was epically great.I loved how sweet Jack was throughout the entire story, I thought that was cute. I thought the beginning chapters were phenominal. I wanted to find out more, and I laughed aloud at some of the jokes. I was a little confused as to why Micky was being mean to Talia in the first place-I understand that he got worse to Talia after he and Simone fought, but I thought that he was cruel from the minute she came to university, and that wasn't really explained. Other than that, I really liked the epilogue being an email to Jack's dad, because not only was it explaining what happened to Jack and Talia, it was an email, which was how Jack and Talia mainly communicated when Jack left, and it was to Jack's father, who had been somewhat of a villain throughout the story. So Much to Learn was a really cute story that I absolutely loved. :)
em chapter 33 . 12/20/2010
Absolutely loved this story. The humore was great and being an Aussie myself I loved the Afl side to it :)
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »