Reviews for So Much to Learn
PointlessStoriesAreMyThing chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Hahah, you don't even want to know the amount of times I've hurt my ankle! Ten again, most of them were from kicking people too hard or landing strangely in martial arts class, but you get my drift. )

By the way, Jack is a doll. That Adam kid is cute, but I get a "secret creeper" vibe off of him, so Jack all the way!
non.graceful chapter 33 . 10/23/2010
Three words :absolutely fucking brilliant :p

Adding on to those three words: I'm glad i finally found a good hearted Aussie :p that has wonderful writing techniques! And i admit for half of the story i was deciding to look up the suburb- to understand it's surroundings and such- and then I almost thanked you for mentioning Tasmania :p

Well well... again absolutely fucking brilliant. An aussie favourite
whoinvitedyou chapter 33 . 10/20/2010
This is one of the best fictionpress stories that I've read, I loved it so much. Great style of writing, made everything seem so vivid and clear. Loved the characters, especially Jack. Keep writing stories :)
Amber chapter 16 . 10/10/2010
beard burn- USA ;D
Francine Brown chapter 33 . 10/1/2010
I loved this story! It was so good :D That's all I can really say

~Francine Brown
MintCcIceCream chapter 33 . 9/26/2010
This was such a fantastic story! I don't know how to properly describe it in words! Talia and Jack are just about the cutest thing in the world! And I think Matt is such a great character too! I loved him so much! I couldn't stay away from this story, I just got so into it, even when I was so frustrated and pissed at just about every character in the story! I think it was the fantastic way you portrayed everyone's feelings, emotions, actions, everything! It was done so well, so expertly that you could really really gauge what was going on, even if it was through Talia's POV, I could see all sides of everything! You made it so that, even if Talia didn't understand why someone was acting a certain way, or doing something, that we did by the hidden clues in the story! LOVED IT! Anyways, good luck writing and with life and everything! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
Uhhh idk chapter 16 . 9/12/2010
In America we call Pash Rash Whisker burn.
xXCaitieCatXx chapter 33 . 9/9/2010
I loved this story SO much! XD after the first chapter, no like the first paragraph, I knew you were an aussie too hahaha either way well done this was awesome xD great read! XD

xx
ami-mochi1 chapter 33 . 9/9/2010
cute story! I loved it.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 33 . 8/22/2010
Wow. :O You are an absolutely amazing writer, and that story (though a teensy bit angsty) was AMAZING. thank you so much :)
SpasticLittleGirl chapter 33 . 8/19/2010
OMFG THIS IS SO CUTE :D

I love Jack. I'm putting him on my 'hot guys' list :)

AND THEY HAVE TWINS! I LOVE TWINS! THEYRE SO CUTE! :D

Anyway, I love it. I think that was quite clear. I'll go check out some of your other stories now :) I hope they're as good as this. And as romantic as this as well :)
the blue caterpillar chapter 33 . 8/15/2010
I love this story. You write amazingly. It's so refreshing to find nowadays.

Thank you for a spectacular story!
possum magic chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
yay, im so happy to have an australian story so i dont constantly have to remember the order sophomores and all that stuff!
Breck Colleen chapter 27 . 8/11/2010
I've been reading this story every chance I've had the last couple days, and I'm loving it! Just wanted comment on this chapter particularly because as I'm reading about Jack leaving, I'm listening to "If I Loved You" by Rogers and Hammersteins as sung by Mandy Patinkin It fits pretty well, methinks! Anyway, I'm looking forward to finishing up this story and checking out your other stories.

BTW, I really enjoy that you use Australian English rather than make some things more Americanized. Rather than finding it confusing, I enjoy looking up phrases or slang and learning about them. Of course, when I do so you usually have an author's note at the end of the chapter to explain things anyway. :)
x3Crystal chapter 33 . 8/11/2010
Great story. The only thing is, Talia is such an infuriating person that is very easy to hate :/ I liek Simone.

Doesnt make the story bad though, keep writing!
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »