Reviews for So Much to Learn
an-angelsmiles chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
I've decided I HAD to re-read this story because it is wonderful. I absolutely love Jack!
cerulean sea chapter 33 . 8/9/2010
I'm so glad I read this story! I read this in like six hours. Talia and Jack were so great together. I guess I should check out your other stories! :)
cerulean sea chapter 3 . 8/9/2010
I want to slap myself for passing this story up whenever I saw it around. NEVER AGAIN. I was planning to review once I finished the story, but damn, lesson one really made my heart beat was just so... seductive. Well, I'll continue reading.
Too Much Info chapter 33 . 8/5/2010
I'm not a read word-for-word kind of person. I like to get to the point. And that's why I skipped all those speeches and apology paragraphs Talia said. Some of 'em ;).

I started hating her. I still do. But I love the story. I love Micky. I don't know why. And I love Alex. Jack...I like Jack and Matt. I adore the 5 guys...Samsa, Tommo, Micky, Matt-man, and Jack-Hammer.

I laughed out loud at so many parts. I was smiling all most all through the story...calling Talia a b- at the other moments. She's a great character though. All of 'em are. They're so REAL, you know?

I just had to review this story...there were parts that I read again and again and again till I moved on. The email to his Dad was a good epilogue. A good way to solve Jack's issue with his dad...which was still a little unsettled.

The speech at her parents' anniversary(yeah since it was a long speech I skipped some of it, but felt guilty since it is crucial to the story and read it and I liked it.) was so Tally.

And this story was from 3 years ago! With over 2600 reviews it definitely deserved. The part about Jack's hammer? HAHA. Lol. I read that yesterday and I'm still laughing about it.

I feel so sorry for any person who gets stuck with Talia and Matt's mom for just a few minutes. Lol. SHE KNOWS EVERYTHING! That part where she knew that Matt found out that Talia and Jack were sleeping together...I was shrieking and gasping and doing the same stuff Talia was doing. But then when it was Tommo who told her cause she asked what was going on.

'Poor Tommo. I could see it now, his eyes wide and frightened, mum's probing questions hitting nearer and nearer the mark and then, the clincher, she tells him his mum wants him to visit on his next weekend.'

That image made me LOL.

'"That's not Kristin's, it belongs to Jack."

"Oh for heaven's sake!" I burst out, rocking back onto my heels and looking up at him in disbelief. "Does Jack have some weird fetish that I don't know about? How do you mean it's his?"'

My reaction: WTH? HOW IS THE BRA HIS?

'"First one to correctly guess the barmaid's cup size got to keep her bra."'

I am not surprised. You made this boys so weird and awesome.

'"One of the- ah- activities that night was to strip naked and run through a hedge in the park."'

Weird and awesome I must say.

'Here we go: figure out what you want and then just bloody go for it.'

WHOOH! GO TALIA! Just because I don't like her doesn't mean I don't want her to get the guy. :)

See ya'
SparklingA chapter 33 . 8/4/2010
I hadn't reviewed this either. lol. Anyway, I will now because I hate it when people read and don't review. Specially when they like the story, as I SO did. As always, my favorite part of your stories is the characterization. It is just so hard to find such complete characters in fictionpress (not because there aren't any, but because they are buried in a sea of nothingness ... ok, that's a little dramatic). Jack and Talia were both believable (and Alex, who I've stated before that I loved lol) and I though having the epilogue from Jack's POV was brilliant! Not having them be together for the whole time, but instead having them break-up was great. It just was. Period. I actually didn't even caught on J and T haven't married until I read HSG lol I guess I'm not all that detail-oriented, huh?

I would say more, but my brain JUST decided to turn off. Yeah, great timing. I need some junk food.

Loves,

A :D
Jezzi89 chapter 33 . 8/1/2010
Omg,It was brilliant.I found your story awhile ago and read til around 8 chapters and then I stopped,forgot about it then rediscovered it yesterday and yeah I'm glad I finished felt so real and there was a lot of twists that kept my interest going.I love everything, .
CaRiNeSs chapter 33 . 8/1/2010
Wow... I just read this entire story and it was amazing... I was reading through the summaries yesterday in one of the communities and found yours very interesting! I just had to read it and I stayed up all night finishing it! I love it! The epi was good too as it showed Jack's POV. I was crushed when I read the line about them breaking up and stopped reading for a minute! Then I was like really? It's the end... I can't not finish so I read the rest of that sentence and was happy that they were back together. I am from America so a few terms and sentences were different but it was fun figuring out what everything meant and I did a pretty good job.

I guess that Tally and Haley remained friends...she kind of disappeared from the story after Tally apologized... I know it said they went to the movies once but then she wasn't talked about anymore...not that she really had a part in the story anymore...

I really loved this story...it had ups and downs and everywhere in between... I am glad that Jack and Tally ended up happy! I am going to read some of your other stories too!
B.R.35 chapter 33 . 7/27/2010
I know it was a while ago that you wrote this story, but I just wanted to let you know that I found this story amazing. I honestly couldn't stop reading it. Keep writing!
Ribena chapter 33 . 7/27/2010
Kina Kalamari chapter 33 . 7/15/2010
This is an excellent story. A fun read, even through the darker parts of it. A bit of humor mixed in, which is always necessary for me. Well written, the occasional typo notwithstanding.

I liked the way you did the epilogue. It was a good way to wrap everything up, IMHO.

Very nice. )
Supernova15 chapter 33 . 7/10/2010
I definitely like the ending! Much better than some typical epilogues. It included everything it needed to :) I loved the mother as a character. She was so funny, and how she got Talia to do the speech so she could tell Jack. You really resolved everything well. Great story! Funny, entertaining, and sweet.
jmr79au chapter 33 . 7/9/2010
Wow! This was a beautifully written story. It made me cry in parts and it was so nice to see an Australian story with all the slang that we use in everyday life.

I truly appreciate your effort in keeping it Australian and not turning it into an American story like alot of Australian writers do to 'fit in'.

This is the first story of yours that I have read and I look forward to reading more.

Keep up the great work.
MK16 chapter 33 . 7/3/2010
i like the epilogue :D

nice way to end it

so they didnt get engaged or married? nice to see the dad (kinda) come back though

i felt sorry for him

during the argumentative months between her and jack, i was so frustrated with talia ! haha she was just so stubborn

im surprised at the patience of jack or her brother when she would bite their heads off

more so at the kindness of jack *dreamy sigh*

alas, chivalry is dead in this world, unless proven otherwise

but i loved this story!

it was long and awesome, well written too; descriptive and fantastic vocab

RoseCourt chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Oh well ignore what I said earlier because I love the way you introduce Jack. This is a pretty good chapter, but I'm kinda iffy about their conversation. Is she asking for sex? Is she asking for theoretical or hands on? What is going on?
RoseCourt chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
This is pretty good. I'm looking forewords to reading the rest of the story. You seem really talented from this first chapter. But one little suggestion if you ever plan to revise/edit this story in the future you might want to elaborate on who Jack is.
3,002 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »